Utrecht.

“It was like a smaller Newcastle” :lol:
It was. An almost nondescript city with lots of shopping and some decent bars. I'd imagine you went for footy and a piss up as that's all that you're interested in so it was probably all right for someone like you who has such limited imagination. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

It was. An almost nondescript city with lots of shopping and some decent bars. I'd imagine you went for footy and a piss up as that's all that you're interested in so it was probably all right for someone like you who has such limited imagination. :lol:

I’ve been a couple of times on my own. It’s a pleasant place to spend a few hours walking about, especially along the canal. I could understand if you compared it to Amsterdam (due to the canal) but not Newcastle

I’ve been a couple of times on my own. It’s a pleasant place to spend a few hours walking about, especially along the canal. I could understand if you compared it to Amsterdam (due to the canal) but not Newcastle
It was the closest I could think of off the top of my head. I compared it to an English place because of course it'll be like Amsterdam in a lot of regards, they're both Dutch. I'm not knocking it for a day or two on the beer with the lads or your partner, but it's hardly got a long list of varied things for you to see or do in comparison to a place like Munich, for example. I could likewise spend a day wandering around Newcastle but if I didn't live so close to it, I wouldn't go out of my way. That said, opinions. Some people love Cologne and I thought it was proper boring. Kölsch, though. 👍

Back