Utrecht shooting

The www has changed this world, it’s only going to get worse imo. Something has to give more and more normal people seem to have very left or very right opinions.

We should be knocking walls down not building them imo.

No doubt the word “snowflake” will make an appearance

Exactly mate no in between with those nutters. I’m happily in the middle don’t care more important things in life.

Voting is like picking which cock you want up your arse... either way you’re getting fucked.

No doubt some luvvie liberal will have thought it against his human rights to put him in jail and deny him a shooter. I wonder if the left in the Netherlands has been able to hollow out law and order over there as the left wing has done over here?

We don't have a left wing government marra.

Nothing to do with terrorism...
According to one witness he walked past a black fella and lady wearing a hijab to get to the white woman. He was also fighting in Chechnya and has links to ISIS.

It's pretty obvious it was a retaliation attack for the mosque shootings.

Last edited:
According to one witness he walked past a black fella and lady wearing a hijab to get to the white woman. He was also fighting in Chechnya and has links to ISIS.

You've made a really big edit to that persons post... what kind of prick would do that?

What on earth are you on about? I didn't "edit his post" I replied to a very specific quote.
I'd say... you edited out most of it....

nope... just a nutjob with temper issues!
Has previous for discharging firearm on the streets, was up in court on 4th march for serious rape case which also involved arson threats after witness gave evidence, has previous for assaults, thefts and a load of other shithead type actions against public in general... has been known to local police since around 2012
It seems he targeted female on tram (possibly revenge issue?) and then went crazy once others on tram tried to step in or stop him
Nothing to do with terrorism... also nothing after all to do with forthcoming elections either... not even major crime related... just a nutcase, who happens to be of Turkish descent, who went around threatening people he didn't like!? :eek:
Another nutter in a crazy world

I'd say... you edited out most of it....
And I took the part where he said "Nothing to do with terrorism" and laid out a few facts which indicate that it was in fact clearly terrorism. I wasn't attacking him, we've had a nice discussion in this thread. I was merely offering some information to the people reading this thread.

I think you've misread my intentions here. Calling me a "prick" and getting all angry was the wrong way to start a conversation with me. Next time I suggest you hold back those fanny emotions and think a bit longer before typing.

It’s pretty obvious you are talking bullshit - he passed plenty of white people too, whilst apparently killing the woman over what the Dutch officials are calling a family feud - some family mind.

Eye witness on the tram said he targeted the woman and that others were shot while he was trying to get her.

Another f***ing nutter with a gun, but to the disappointment of many, not done in the name or some ideology

Waiting for Sadiq to reassure his community by putting extra police on the trains/trams like he offered to the mosques after Christchurch attack.
Not forgetting Corbyns tweet condemning the attack.

Logon or register to see this image

It's one of the perks of multiculturalism man, haway embrace it.
Again, I don't get why you're bringing politics into this. Can you not just condemn it for what it is?

Waiting for Sadiq to reassure his community by putting extra police on the trains/trams like he offered to the mosques after Christchurch attack.
Not forgetting Corbyns tweet condemning the attack.

Logon or register to see this image

It's one of the perks of multiculturalism man, haway embrace it.

Fuck it, I’ll bite.

I don’t there’s a religion or ethnicity based around tram usage. The Mosque was targeted because it was a specific place where Muslims worship and therefore a target for anti-Muslim hate.

The Utrecht attack was on a public transport system where anyone could have been.

It’s pretty obvious you are talking bullshit - he passed plenty of white people too, whilst apparently killing the woman over what the Dutch officials are calling a family feud - some family mind.

Eye witness on the tram said he targeted the woman and that others were shot while he was trying to get her.

Another f***ing nutter with a gun, but to the disappointment of many, not done in the name or some ideology
Dutch police are saying it appears to be a terrorists attack- I suppose the people on here know better though

Back