Utility switching

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dancer

Ok so in the process of switching suppliers, but am at a loss as to how the new company knows who you are switching from, if you're not using uswitch etc and signing up directly with them?

Ok so in the process of switching suppliers, but am at a loss as to how the new company knows who you are switching from, if you're not using uswitch etc and signing up directly with them?
Just sign up, they'll sort it all out, they're all in it together!

They just need your MPAN (elec) and MPRN (gas) which they get from ECOES/XOSERVE I'm guessing. Need to make sure you give meter readings or at least take a photo of the meter on the switch date.

Doing same at mo , went through a comparison site following topcash link - have changed to Engie who have notified Scottish Power and switch process now happening

Doing same at mo , went through a comparison site following topcash link - have changed to Engie who have notified Scottish Power and switch process now happening
I've just changed to tonik, cashback was a right chew on so didn't bother.

much of a muchness realy. iv had a few bad declines with tcb. quidco seems stable for me.

you get cashback for purchaces, switching via them. iv made good money over the years using them for internet sales.
Opposite way for me, quidco started declinig every hotels.com claim i had, ne issues with topcashback

I make hundreds from hotels.com

Opposite way for me, quidco started declinig every hotels.com claim i had, ne issues with topcashback

I make hundreds from hotels.com

I remember our honeymoon we got the cash back from a week in NY even though we had cancelled the reservation , they paid out on the new hotel we booked too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back