Using a Karcher pressure washer to chase cats out of your garden

No, but I'm going to now. Little shitters

I'd imagine it to be difficult to get set up in time before they escape, especially when the motor fires up. But could be effective on the ones that just sit there thinking they can do what they want. Or if one wanders in when you're blasting your patio

Cats are very arrogant just wandering about all day and night shitting and staring at people ...... One sits on top of my car staring in my front window and when I'm out it lies on my drive so when I pull up just lies there like a twat ........ I hate the thing but it knows its too quick for me so nothing I can do

I'd imagine it to be difficult to get set up in time before they escape, especially when the motor fires up. But could be effective on the ones that just sit there thinking they can do what they want. Or if one wanders in when you're blasting your patio
I have a water pistol by the back door but it doesn't deliver enough water to the target. I like cats, just not my neighbours cats

Cats are very arrogant just wandering about all day and night shitting and staring at people ...... One sits on top of my car staring in my front window and when I'm out it lies on my drive so when I pull up just lies there like a twat ........ I hate the thing but it knows its too quick for me so nothing I can do
Looks like you need s pressure washer.

Back