Useful links to photo sharing sites.

Photobucket has changed and not going along with it so whats the beat/easiest free to use alternative ta ??

It's decent but awful for on here, when you link on here the images appear small. Then when you click to enlarge them it opens up a whole new page. It gets really annoying.
Ah, if its just for on here. Fair enough.

I think you can get a "clean" irl from Flickr, but its not simple

It's decent but awful for on here, when you link on here the images appear small. Then when you click to enlarge them it opens up a whole new page. It gets really annoying.
That's because it provides an embedded image within a URL. If the people copying the data/posting are competent enough, they can edit out the URL info and just have IMG tags.

Still have a free photobucket account. It used to be ok - it is still usable but the adverts are just a constant cascade, you spend 90% of the time shutting them down whenever you are trying to do anything with it.

Logon or register to see this image

Well I see photobucket HAS changed! Have just signed up to imgBB. Can anyone explain how to get images to open to a reasonable size when you click on them. Have put a few in the monthly competition, but when you click on them they are massive. I did try resizing them in adobe elements 13 but they still come out huge.

Last edited:

Strangest bump ever?

Hello, I've been using imgbb but in the last few days the published shots are showing up as screenshots, also the images are PNG not jpg Anyone know why this is and how to rectify it? Thanks.

Back