USANA Diet - Tony Jeffries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads?

Have any of you seen this diet that Tony Jeffries has been talking about on Facebook and Twitter for the last few weeks? Just wondering what you make of it.

You do this reset for 5 days which is supposed to reset your body, and then go on to stages 2 and 3 on this picture over the next few weeks/months:

Logon or register to see this image

The products look like this:

Logon or register to see this image

Saw someone mention it on Facebook but don't know a lot about it.

Any idea how much that stuff costs, mate?

Saw someone mention it on Facebook but don't know a lot about it.

Any idea how much that stuff costs, mate?

Taken from his Facebook page:

There's different package , i can get it all at cost price , the 5day reset detox is around £90 delivered u get 15 shakes 30 bars all the essential vitimans and info and that, the package Me and the wife is on is 4 weeks worth it's £290 each , u get the 5day reset plus 23 days worth of bars and shakes , u have these with a diet they send u with loads of nice food ideas and all the info on to drop and maintain ur weight and gives u loads of energy too, I can get this package for £150 my mam and sister just ordered them today

£290 for the month? Fuck that. You don't need that to lose weight.

EDIT

Even at £150 i wouldnt pay.

"The 5day reset detox is around £90"

That's all you need to know. Your body has methods of detoxing. I'd rather piss and shit for free than pay £90 for some shakes and bars.

when ever i hear the word detox i just switch off. What exactly is being detoxed and exactly which toxin are you getting rid of. Most importantly how did this mythical toxin get there in the first place? Load of owt shite if you ask me - he's probably on commission.

Jaffa was postign his won diet tips a couple of month's ago that worked and where good knowledge that he had picked up from training over the years. This company then noticed he had a big fan base and got a deal going with him so of course he is going to swear by the stuff because he's getting paid! ;)

Jaffa was postign his won diet tips a couple of month's ago that worked and where good knowledge that he had picked up from training over the years. This company then noticed he had a big fan base and got a deal going with him so of course he is going to swear by the stuff because he's getting paid! ;)

His knowledge wasn't bad but I'd say there are a few on here who have offered better advice. Good weight loss advice for people though and nice he was willing to do it mind. Seems like a decent lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back