USA 15 dead in Elementary school shooting at Robb elementary school

Didn’t the BLM protest which created CHAZ in Seattle effectively get left to crack on? They took over a big chunk of the city for nearly a month and they were just left to it.

I’d argue what they did was worse than the truckers and some politicians were openly supportive of it.
Seattle is far out on one of the lunatic fringes of American politics. Ottawa isn’t on the lunatic fringe of politics in…well, a country that isn’t the same one that Seattle’s in, and instead of being 3 time zones away from most national media attention, it’s literally the capital of the country.

Also, the CHAZ wasn’t a large portion of the city. Clue is in the name.

What a load of wobble? My entire point is based on the emergency act being an egregious abuse of power and a total disproportionate response to unfolding events and you keep coming back with 'what if BLM did this'. Anyone who thinks the use of the emergencies act, one which arrested people on a whim and froze their assets in response to that particular instance is being willingly blind to a total disproportionate and abuse of power. It is criminal that this has unfolded in a western democratic society and the precedent set is damning. This is top and bottom of the back and forth we've had.

Interesting to note now that at the time the party line was that the police had requested this to help resolve things but this was not the case, as per below.

On the point enlarged it's evidently clear from my previous response that I'd have been fine with BLM going down the trucker route, if you couldn't gauge that, then that's down to you. Largely due to the vitriol and violence that stemmed from the BLM stuff as their movements and protests morphed into significant civil unrest, with an arguably legit cause being hijacked and enlarged by chancers, schemers and lucid dreamers.
More lying to enforce new laws. It’s not just Canada or the UK where the government is out of control. It’s getting very close to dangerous levels or corruption

RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki tried to 'jeopardize' mass murder investigation to advance Trudeau’s gun control efforts

Last edited:
The Supreme Court is now openly displaying it’s utter disregard for the majority of the American people. This ruling, combined with the ruling on separation of church and state on Tuesday, and the expected rulings on Roe and on emissions demonstrates how successful McConnell has been in his desire to move the USA into an ultra conservative hegemony.

Why is this still being discussed? Things will not change. Innocent people will still get gunned down regularly over there. The powers that be don't seem to care. I don't see why we should. I can honestly say, I won't give it a second thought from here on in when this happens time and time again.

Bunch of f***ing idiots.

Why is this still being discussed? Things will not change. Innocent people will still get gunned down regularly over there. The powers that be don't seem to care. I don't see why we should. I can honestly say, I won't give it a second thought from here on in when this happens time and time again.

Bunch of f***ing idiots.
May as well be care about the tide coming in. These things are inevitable.

Back