US PGA Championship

Featured groups on Sky sports golf from 1.15pm with proper live coverage from 6pm
Will obviously watch the lads but beforehand and afterwards will watch this.

Absolute monster of a course this, just been looking at it. I didn't appreciate it.

Public course although I have no idea how much it is for a game

Last edited:
Will obviously watch the lads but beforehand and afterwards will watch this.

Absolute monster of a course this, just been looking at it. I didn't appreciate it.

Public course although I have no idea how much it is for a game

I was reading something before where it said your local scratch golfer would do well to get round in under 85 off the pro tees:lol:

Whose the featured 3 ball group or groups Sky are covering?

Think Woods group is one. Dont think sky get a say it who they cover on the featured groups. Up to the tournament hosts and will be covered by there own broadcasters.

Last edited:
I was reading something before where it said your local scratch golfer would do well to get round in under 85 off the pro tees:lol:

Think Woods group is one. Dont think sky get a say it who they cover on the featured groups. Up to the tournament hosts and will be covered by there own broadcasters.
I've noticed this in the past too (upto the network station covering the event).

Just wondered if you knew which groups are been shown.

Justin Rose looks good value to me
^^^^
This for me along with Molinari. Both can plot their way round these sort of courses.

Live coverage via TNT all 4 rounds
CBS sports rounds 3 & 4
Sky sports all 4 rounds
Live Steaming on TNT, CBS both free, and Fubo TV also free.

£10 to win
Koepka @10/1

£5 Each way (Sky Bet paying first 10 places)
Molinari @ 25/1
Oosthuizen @60/1
Dechambeau @ 35/1
Schauffele @ 25/1
Woods @14/1
Rahm @16/1

Back