US PGA 2018

Plenty in the mix if the leader were to come back a shot or two

Anyone tuning or trying to tune in tonight? I'm at lakes so will be attempting to hook up to link on the wifi whilst getting the death stare off our lass as we sit with her mam and dad:lol:. Have a feeling Twitter will be my best bet for the latest scores

@Tongey
@Voice of fair play
@jacko100
@stephen cartwright
@Ditchboy

@Lambchops

Last edited:
Plenty in the mix if the leader were to come back a shot or two

Anyone tuning or trying to tune in tonight? I'm at lakes so will be attempting to hook up to link on the wifi whilst getting the death stare off our lass as we sit with her mam and dad:lol:. Have a feeling Twitter will be my best bet for the latest scores

@Tongey
@Voice of fair play
@jacko100
@stephen cartwright
@Ditchboy

@Lambchops
Watching now, have Thomas backed, so like to see him do well. Like to see Lowry do well too. Hope tiger has a bit of a blow out so some of the coverage goes to other players!

been following his tips for a while now but he's been pretty shit of late, think I may just pick my own this time round

These four have zero chance!! (bookmark this!)

Simpson
So Kim
Pepperell
Michael Kim

So looks like no places for my lot, barring a late run from Simpson. Shame but got a good run.

After my post I added Koepka in so will at least get something from that, although got a feeling Thomas wins it from here. Brilliant player.

So looks like no places for my lot, barring a late run from Simpson. Shame but got a good run.

After my post I added Koepka in so will at least get something from that, although got a feeling Thomas wins it from here. Brilliant player.
Yeah I think my days of following coley are over. I only backed Rory and Thomas in the end. Thomas seems like a nice guy, would like him to win.

Yeah I think my days of following coley are over. I only backed Rory and Thomas in the end. Thomas seems like a nice guy, would like him to win.

He has been very good lately in the non-majors, but his majors tips this year have been disappointing.

Yeah he does seem like a nice guy. I obviously hope Koepka beats him mind, but he seems to have gone to shit a bit

Back