US Open golf

These players showing remarkable composure, not reacting to the crowd and conditions.

Mind you a few post round interviews have been a bit salty about the course.

Or m personally I understand -8 as a winning score in a major brings plenty of excitement.

All this par being sacred in the us open leads to these type of conditions. World class players, hacking around like novices

If they don't relax the pin positions and give these greens a good watering, I think it maybe +5 to win the thing

Piercey has just putted from around fifteen feet, only to end up about twenty yards away back of the green, he had a slow stroll whilst the crowd were a whooping and hollering.

Us bloody a

Whoops Henrik at the sky cart didn't realise he was on live and said "fuck"

:lol: .

Apologises all around.

:lol:. Apparently he said it, telling that Sarah he had said it on another interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
I switched off with fleet wood + 3 wake up to see him +9

I like when the winning score is around -5 to -10 but this is ridiculous

If it plays the same today someone who is out early could get a decent score and then the greens harden (I hope this happens as all my players are going out early now!)

Rose, stenson and particularly poulter showed huge restraint today, that crowd was obnoxious and boorish...

Patience of saints.

Rose 7/2
Koepka 7/2
Dustin 5/2
Finau 11/2
Stenson 10/1
Berger 8/1

Love watching Phil he’s a class player, but his assassination of Tom Watson at Glenegales after the Ryder Cup was out of order and I lost respect for him. He was a petulant teenager today with that put.
Sly fucker at gleneagles

Butch Harman has just said chuck out the idiots shouting all the time, he is sick of hearing it

Me too butch lad, well said

Not tolerated at the masters, it even the “mash potatoe” shit when players are teeing off....it’s right off the course sonshine.

Last edited:
The players obviosly thought different. Fair play to Mickelson for having the balls to be the spokesman imo
Absolute hypocrite the fella....going on about pods etc etc. Instead of saying we were outplayed and outfought, simple as that.

Piss poor sportsmanship deflecting the players getting outplayed by bringing up f***ing pods and praising azinger before they had even pulled the knife out Watson’s back.

*at least wait until the autobiography.

I've still got rose, grace, payouts as in top ten, with dechambeau, f molinari and uihlein, playing on Sunday

Happy with that

What does everyone reckon for today?

I think there will be a serious challenge from someone in the midfield with the benefit of an earlier tee time, softer greens and less pressure than the leaders. I'm backing Fleetwood from that group.
Rose class to come through.....somehow a shot behind with relatively shocking irons yesterday.

Finau and Dustin to fill second and third.

What does everyone reckon for today?

I think there will be a serious challenge from someone in the midfield with the benefit of an earlier tee time, softer greens and less pressure than the leaders. I'm backing Fleetwood from that group.
I've got dechambeau who could get out early and make a decent run at it.

Surely they will water the greens and relax the pin positions?

If they don't and it's windy, we could be set for the current top five being handicapped by conditions late and someone finishing on +6 or +7 could win it.

I've got dechambeau who could get out early and make a decent run at it.

Surely they will water the greens and relax the pin positions?

If they don't and it's windy, we could be set for the current top five being handicapped by conditions late and someone finishing on +6 or +7 could win it.
Us pga have said it was too hard and will be reviewing pins and course will be heavily watered.
Although a little more wind this afternoon.

Back