US open golf thread

Starts tomorrow from pebble beach. Great news as theres hours and hours of coverage on Sky sports. Bit of a pisser that it's a west coast major so when it comes to the weekend the leaders wont be teeing off till around 11pm UK time.

Backed McIlroy and Fowler so far outright and Willett, Woodland and Fowler to be first round leader

Any fancies or bets?

Disappointed in you @jacko100 :cry:

Last edited:

Starts tomorrow from pebble beach. Great news as theres hours and hours of coverage on Sky sports. Bit of a pisser that it's a west coast major so when it comes to the weekend the leaders wont be teeing off till around 11pm UK time.

Backed McIlroy and Fowler so far outright and Willett, Woodland and Fowler to be first round leader

Any fancies or bets?

Disappointed in you @jacko100 :cry:
:lol: Why’s that now?

Great minds, looks like we posted the threads at the exact same time!

William Hill have a bet £10 on the winner and get a £10 free bet for every eagle they score.

I’ll go for McIlroy, in good form and good spirits after last weekend. A great course is Pebble Beach, west coast means it finishes much later on TV unfortunately, a pisser if you’re at work on Monday like me

Koepka for me, the man is a a beast for these. I think that is where all his prep is, just for the majors. Not sure he will ever do the British though.

If not him a first timer from nowhere or someone like Kaymer to finish it off. He's been doing fine as of late, some good top 10's.

Should be good though, I'll get to watch it in the pub this weekend, a weekend long trip to NY starting tomorrow, some golf, some good food, plenty of drink with mates and a Sunday evening watching the final round........... pathetic, yup ;) :lol:

Back