US open golf thread

I follow golf fairly closely but still no matter what tournament I always see at least one player near the top of the leaderboard I've never heard off:lol:

Sepp Straka being the offender this time
I too watch a lot of golf and it's felt like that most weeks this season. Some have even gone on to be winners, Corey Conners the first that springs to mind.

Been a good start so far, conditions seemingly favouring the early starters, but the greens already looking like they're starting to firm up, DJ's 3 putt at 2 being an example.

Last edited:
Not the happiest of chappys here. Got a fiver on Fowler at 40/1 to be first round leader. All going well until one fella eagles the last to hit that number then another holes out from a bunker to hit the number to. A win could still be a win and that but.....:evil:

Not the happiest of chappys here. Got a fiver on Fowler at 40/1 to be first round leader. All going well until one fella eagles the last to hit that number then another holes out from a bunker to hit the number to. A win could still be a win and that but.....:evil:

Whilst I was buzzing with Schauffele'# eagle....I feel heartily sorry for you mate. Dead heats are killers.

Tiger after hitting one that almost went into the garden of a house off the course, must be out of bounds :eek:

edit - no still in bounds even though on the other side of some road, these pro's get away with murder tbf

Last edited:

Back