US Masters 2021

2021 and them old bastards won’t show it all live

I know its all a bit tongue in cheek from me but its flat out ridiculous imo. Especially during the third round last year, you had the cream of world talent on the course and yet weren't allowed to watch it on the tele till the leaders teed off. I understand they are different ways, the app etc but still nowt better than watching proper coverage on the box

I know its all a bit tongue in cheek from me but its flat out ridiculous imo. Especially during the third round last year, you had the cream of world talent on the course and yet weren't allowed to watch it on the tele till the leaders teed off. I understand they are different ways, the app etc but still nowt better than watching proper coverage on the box
It does at least feel like Fred Ridley is trying to move things forward with the coverage, the live video available on the app is certainly something I didn't think we would see from Augusta before the other majors.

Hopefully we will see things continue in this way until we get a similar amount of coverage as we currently get for The Open. I guess he's got to move a bit carefully with some of the more traditionalist green jackets who would probably prefer to keep cameras just for the final group when they reach the back 9 on Sunday.

It was obscene that, DJ hit his second shot on one of the Par5s to like 4 feet, and there was absolutely zero coverage of it. Infuriating

Do they not purposely pull proper coverage to maintain the “mystique”, the crinkly old bastards?

Augusta/The Masters is like FIFA/The World Cup - I cannot stand the absolutely wicked buggers running it and all there ridiculousness. But they’ll never change because despite this, people still lap it up (including me) because the actual competition is soooo good

I've gone for Reed (e/w 11 plcs) @ 28/1, Speith or Thomas to win @ 11/2.
Small bets on Bryson & Casey (e/w) for 1st round leaders.

Double Shuffle / Schauffele double pays 3275/1 (double shuffle 125/1 in the Grand National for Saturday)

Last edited:

Back