US Masters 2021

Not sure if there’s much crossover between golf fans and NFL fans, but anybody who did the DraftKings for NFL, the DK golf stuff for the Masters is decent.

Would be happy to set up a mini competition between a few of us, was always decent craic for NFL Sundays. No bother if nobody is bothered.

For anyone who’s never done it before, it’s a decent way to have a bit of extra interest in the tournament , pick a team of six golfers with a budget and how they do gives you a score and you can win money (although if like me, probably just lose money). Points for birdies, Eagles, placement etc......

Got a referral code to get you a free ticket to the Millionaire competition if anybody is interested in signing up. Have to deposit a tenner but don’t have to bet it, can just deposit and withdraw it. Give me a shout.

Id be interested in a mini golf competition

I'd join this for sure if there's enough interest.
Cool, right I've set up the league here - $5 a pop, winner takes all.

Can get upto 20 people in, but it's unlikely to hit that many and it'll re-size. If nobody fancies it not a bother, just something we done in the NFL group and was always canny. If people would prefer a higher entry or more place payouts let me know and can set up a different one.

For anybody interested and who hasn't got a DK account, if you sign up using my referral link here and deposit $10 into DK (don't have spend it, just have to deposit it), then you will get a free ticket for $10 to use in the big "Millionaire Maker" contest for the Masters. For full disclosure - i will also get one if you use my link. There might be better sign-up offers out there btw - I don't *think* there are, but check. I don't want to feel like i'm trying to con/salesman people into using my link, but if it's the best you can find you may aswell haha

As i say, i love doing DK as it's just a bit of a different way to have a bit of a bet on the golf, and a different challenge. Always looking for new ways to waste invest my money

Can get upto 20 people in, but it's unlikely to hit that many and it'll re-size. If nobody fancies it not a bother, just something we done in the NFL group and was always canny. If people would prefer a higher entry or more place payouts let me know and can set up a different one.

For anybody interested and who hasn't got a DK account, if you sign up using my referral link here and deposit $10 into DK (don't have spend it, just have to deposit it), then you will get a free ticket for $10 to use in the big "Millionaire Maker" contest for the Masters. For full disclosure - i will also get one if you use my link. There might be better sign-up offers out there btw - I don't *think* there are, but check. I don't want to feel like i'm trying to con/salesman people into using my link, but if it's the best you can find you may aswell haha

As i say, i love doing DK as it's just a bit of a different way to have a bit of a bet on the golf, and a different challenge. Always looking for new ways to waste invest my money
I got a notification from the app so I was straight in!

Cheers for organising mate.

I've got a few different bets for varying reasons.

The 3 English form lads, Casey, Westwood and Fleetwood.

Rory, more in hope than expectation, and because my wife is tipping him and never tires of reminding me that she picked Tiger in 2019.

Reed for the insurance in case he does win.

Berger and Thomas, trending in the right direction.

Then Mackenzie Hughes for an outsider.

Backed Webb Simpson, Xander Schauffele and Justin Thomas EW.

Stuck a fiver on Westwood outright just because I'd love him to win.

If you want to back an underdog I'd look at Wolff.

I got a notification from the app so I was straight in!

Cheers for organising mate.
Don't thank me yet mate, I'm thick as mince and messed up the setting up of the contest and the prizes are all wrong.

I've set up a new one, and will withdraw my entry from the first one. If you do the same (and @redandwhiterob ) and re-enter the new one here

Apologies lad, i'm an idiot.

Have added the updated link in this quote, or can find it here

Last edited:
Rose
fleetwood
hatton
rahm
dustin johnson
chambeau
justin thomas
Harman
mickleson
Bubba
adam scott
Horseshoe
Cameron smith

10p ews

Last heads up for anybody wanting into the DK league, link is in above post as is link to sign up.

5 people on it so far, so winner gets £22.50 as things stand. Everybody extra who enters adds an extra £4.50 onto the prize fund.

It's our golf club sweep draw tonight - £10 entry for a player -£500 to the winner. The rest goes to the club funds. Hoping for a top player of course.

Back