US diplomats wife leaves U.K. after fatal accident

we would roll over in ten seconds to send uk citizens the the US for trial
That's just bollocks marra. It took the US years to get their hands on Hamza and he was despised here.

I'm sure I read we knocked the US back more often than they have to us, genuinely can't remember whether that was to do with the number of requests going each way though.
That’s not the point tho is it? The point is that the PM is there to represent British interests, and push for extradition. Not just to accept that’s its doomed to failure
Diplomatically and economically he probably is representing Britain's interests.

It's not in the interests of that lads family obviously.

Last edited:
in the current political climate if Trump wanted the uk government to bend over..it would

we have backed ourselves into a corner and the magic US trade agreement is like the sword of Damocles over the Tories

That's just bollocks marra. It took the US years to get their hands on Hamza and he was despised here.

I'm sure I read we knocked the US back more often than they have to us, genuinely can't remember whether that was to do with the number of requests going each way though.

Diplomatically and economically he probably is representing Britain's interests.

It's not in the interests of that lads family obviously.
Maybe in the short term. But I seriously doubt that this is a blocker for economic activity. And if it were, we shouldn’t just roll over and accept it

allies my f***ing arse
in the current political climate if Trump wanted the uk government to bend over..it would

we have backed ourselves into a corner and the magic US trade agreement is like the sword of Damocles over the Tories
There is at least one extradition request im aware of that the US are after. It’s not moved

Last edited:
Maybe in the short term. But I seriously doubt that this is a blocker for economic activity. And if it were, we shouldn’t just roll over and accept it

allies my f***ing arse

There is at least one extradition request im aware of that the US are after. It’s not moved
We should give them Assange, in exchange for Sacoolas.

the family's spokesman said that the US have never once refused an extradition request from us as part of our treaty. ever. i dont know if thats true like.

this is our default position now...do as you are told or else

so huaweii, iranian sanctions..if the USA doesnt like it they threaten to pull the trade deal...want to extradite a US citizen? all they have to say is drop it or the trade deal may be changed

Last edited:

Back