US diplomats wife leaves U.K. after fatal accident

This is appalling. The family of the dead lad must be seething. Surely it needs more than a phone call from the Foreign Secretary to the US Ambassador to express how pathetic this is.
boris said he was going to have a word with Trump
with his track record don't hold out much hope

TBF, she’s showing plenty of remorse but has done the right thing for her by the sounds of this.

I’m sure most of us would have done the same thing.

What? Do a hit and run, find out you've killed a bloke, promise local police you'll not travel then fuck off? Like fuck i would. A hit and run in itself is scum behaviour.
Now she wants to meet the family ffs and say sorry... I hear she has previous...doubt she will be back how can u have diplomatic immunity when you are on the wrong side of the road?

What? Do a hit and run, find out you've killed a bloke, promise local police you'll not travel then fuck off? Like fuck i would. A hit and run in itself is scum behaviour.

To my knowledge, whilst leaving the country when she said she wouldn't is dreadful, it was never a hit and run.

You would if you thought you had the right too.

At least most people would anyway.

Last edited:
You would if you thought you had the right too.

At least most people would anyway.
What? A hit and run?

Like fuck i would.

She's scum
Are you sure it was a hit and run?

Last edited:
What? A hit and run?

Like fuck i would.

She's scum

Well maybe you wouldn’t, but I’d hazard 99% would.

What? A hit and run?

Like fuck i would.

She's scum

That's shoddy reporting though. A hit and run is leaving the scene of an accident without stopping. She stopped and cooperated (hence the initial assurances that she'd stay in the country). It's semantics but she's basically left when she said she wouldn't.

That's shoddy reporting though. A hit and run is leaving the scene of an accident without stopping. She stopped and cooperated (hence the initial assurances that she'd stay in the country). It's semantics but she's basically left when she said she wouldn't.
What? A hit and run?

Like fuck i would.

She's scum

Good point. It wasn’t a hit and run.

It looks like there's a legal wrangle unfolding over her rights to diplomatic immunity which look spurious.

Any form of hit and run is scum behaviour. When there's a fatality? Absolute vermin.

Back