US boy aged 9 kills sister with a gun over a console controller

2 questions:

If this gun wasn’t available, would this have happened?

Do you still defend “your right” to have guns?

How many times do we have to go over this i have them because i can, i don't own semi automatic assault rifles i have handguns and a shotgun that other than for use at a range with me and the wife are never used but are there as a peace of mind incase anything awful happens at our home

im not the only person on here that has them yet i seem to get shit thrown at me for it

I've said many times before that i never understood the crazy laws here or need to own one or want to own one until i moved to the US and got immersed in the countries culture

it doesn't mean im pro guns to an extent either but i am pro a homeowner having the right to defend his family and property from anyone wanting to cause issues against both

How many times do we have to go over this i have them because i can, i don't own semi automatic assault rifles i have handguns and a shotgun that other than for use at a range with me and the wife are never used but are there as a peace of mind incase anything awful happens at our home

im not the only person on here that has them yet i seem to get shit thrown at me for it

I've said many times before that i never understood the crazy laws here or need to own one or want to own one until i moved to the US and got immersed in the countries culture

it doesn't mean im pro guns to an extent either but i am pro a homeowner having the right to defend his family and property from anyone wanting to cause issues against both

How many people who own a gun are shot at home by intruders compared to folk who don't own a gun?
I can't imagine having a gun locked up in a bedroom will help when someone barges into your home and points a gun in your face, it's f***ing barmy

And as I have said to you, point out who else does and I will call them out for it

Well done for not answering the questions

How many people who own a gun are shot at home by intruders compared to folk who don't own a gun?
I can't imagine having a gun locked up in a bedroom will help when someone barges into your home and points a gun in your face, it's f***ing barmy

That would be a compromised statistic really because it could be argued that people in an area with high rates of armed burglary will be more likely to get a gun.
There are some shocking figures though on shootings.... I am so so so so glad we don't have the same problems.

Back