US boy aged 9 kills sister with a gun over a console controller

Was there any mention of how the safety catch on the weapon was undone, if it had one ?
I would hope parents are not teaching their kids how to use handguns. Do fuckwit parents account for more child deaths than guns ?

The US policy on guns could be considered a joke but with shit like this happening, all too regularly, it's a serious issue. One they are seemingly never going to look to sort.

That's what I said earlier. It'll never be sorted out and the deaths will simply go on and on.

Was there any mention of how the safety catch on the weapon was undone, if it had one ?
I would hope parents are not teaching their kids how to use handguns. Do fuckwit parents account for more child deaths than guns ?

there's that many shows/documentaries on tv nowadays about guns i'm certain my 10 year old grandaughter could field strip and reassemble an AK 47

Cool how the death of a kid provokes jokes here.
I would say satire aimed at the ludicrous situation in America, it’s way beyond repairable and unfortunately the child is just one of 40 people murdered day a day or 4 accidentally a day by guns in that place....won’t include the 20,000 a year who kill the,selves with guns.

Christ it maybe safe to assume the gun in this incident was not even locked in a safe....the place is mad.

I would say satire aimed at the ludicrous situation in America, it’s way beyond repairable and unfortunately the child is just one of 40 people murdered day a day or 4 accidentally a day by guns in that place....won’t include the 20,000 a year who kill the,selves with guns.

Christ it maybe safe to assume the gun in this incident was not even locked in a safe....the place is mad.

In the OP story there are virtually no details given at all.

In the OP story there are virtually no details given at all.
As said, Christ as in mental situation over there, and looking at previous and statistics safe to assume.

But tbf I could also assume it was locked in a childproof safe with the ammunitation in a separate location but the child being so upset and calculated, hired a safe cracker to break into it, stole the gun and used a sniffer dog to find the ammunition .

As said, Christ as in mental situation over there, and looking at previous and statistics safe to assume.

But tbf I could also assume it was locked in a childproof safe with the ammunitation in a separate location but the child being so upset and calculated, hired a safe cracker to break into it, stole the gun and used a sniffer dog to find the ammunition .

We could assume anything. But the main fact is that some poor kid is going to live his entire life knowing he murdered his own sister. That's so f***ing tragic I can't wrap my head around it. Until the next news story which will be similar.

We could assume anything. But the main fact is that some poor kid is going to live his entire life knowing he murdered his own sister. That's so f***ing tragic I can't wrap my head around it. Until the next news story which will be similar.
I agree....and fuck all legislation will be brought in try and combat the 45 that were killed today and tomorrow and the next day etc etc.

I’m claiming that whoosh like
Confirmed.

The kid will have probably been trained man.

They should be a responsible gun owner and keep their guns locked in a safe.
With their slaves.

And therefore they shall be mocked. People become desensitised to hearing/seeing the same shit all too often.

I've got half a bottle of wine in me at the moment so I just want to clarify a point here in case I misunderstand it. Who will be mocked ? Accepting the fact that the deaths will simply go on and on isn't a cause to poke fun at them. as far as I can see ? These are still real people who are dead, and I think the inability of the USA to come to grips with this problem is sad rather than funny.

I've got half a bottle of wine in me at the moment so I just want to clarify a point here in case I misunderstand it. Who will be mocked ? Accepting the fact that the deaths will simply go on and on isn't a cause to poke fun at them. as far as I can see ? These are still real people who are dead, and I think the inability of the USA to come to grips with this problem is sad rather than funny.
It's not the dead that are to be mocked. It's the living. The Americans and their ridiculous culture they refuse to curb. The dead, in cases like this one, are the innocents. But there are plenty of people in that country that have blood on their hands from shootings like this. And the 9 year old, likely isn't one of them.*

* I say likely because I would imagine he didn't think that what he was doing would result how it did however in a world with the Bulger killers, there's still a chance he did.

It's not the dead that are to be mocked. It's the living. The Americans and their ridiculous culture they refuse to curb. The dead, in cases like this one, are the innocents. But there are plenty of people in that country that have blood on their hands from shootings like this. And the 9 year old, likely isn't one of them.*

* I say likely because I would imagine he didn't think that what he was doing would result how it did however in a world with the Bulger killers, there's still a chance he did.

Well we will have to disagree. I think the American gun culture is awful but I don't think it is funny at all.
And I personally don't think a 9 year old kid has the slightest idea what they are doing whether they are under the influence of video games are not. Even though it is 2018 and things have changed vastly since I was 9. I think no punishment meted out to the kid can be more severe than having to live with the knowledge he murdered his sister.

If his sister had been packing she could have taken him out first.

Ffs I'm going to hell :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tragic. They'll probably put the 9yo on Death Row, he'll eventually die of old age
Bizarre some of the state laws and regulations in the US. I've been listening to a podcast called 'The Butterfly Effect' by Jon Ronson. In one of the episodes I learnt that some kids as young as 9 have to register as sex offenders. One young lad (autistic) sent a lass he liked a photo of his johnson, she told her mother and the kid was charged with distributing sexual photos of a minor (himself) - 25 years on the sex register, not allowed to be near parks, schools, recreation areas etc. Some towns purposely build a load of play parks around the town, to keep the predators at bay

That seems a bit mental tbh.

Last edited:

Back