US billionaire pays off an entire years student loans

Im sure there were more deserving causes but it was his money and the babes would have been impressed.
He's a successful black bloke paying off the debts of students at a predominantly black university in a southern state in the US. There will undoubtedly be more deserving causes, but it's still a great gesture. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

I bet the graduation party was bloody massive.

I graduated just behind where Thor was hiding in avengers. But would have preferred my debts to be paid off.

Plenty of penniless and persecuted Jews did it in a few generations less.
Perhaps this very fact lends weight to an argument that the cards are stacked slightly less against the Jews? I'd suggest a lot of the successful Jews, by no means all, found it easier to assimilate into a largely white demographic in business, with the occasional anglicisation of their family names than changing your name from Kunta Kinte to Toby would achieve for someone from West African slave stock?

found it easier to assimilate into a largely white demographic in business, with the occasional anglicisation of their family names than changing your name from Kunta Kinte to Toby would achieve for someone from West African slave stock?
The boy upstairs, he live upstairs on the 5th floor?

Back