Uriah Heep

One of the first proper singles I ever bought was by them. It was actually a double live set (two singles) and I bought it in the HMV Shop in High Street. I’d never even heard of them but my mate bought the same ones so to look cool so did I. Played them all the time. From memory it was live at the Marquee and the songs were Invasion, Kingdom of Madness, All Of My Life and I can’t remember the last one.
I got that too. I remember the DJ at a school disco had it in his record box and I'd been liking for it for ages. I persuaded him to flog me it. It was a companion to the Marauder Live album. I really liked them. Bob Catley had a great voice and they had some cracking tunes. Chase The Dragon is a really good record.

I got that too. I remember the DJ at a school disco had it in his record box and I'd been liking for it for ages. I persuaded him to flog me it. It was a companion to the Marauder Live album. I really liked them. Bob Catley had a great voice and they had some cracking tunes. Chase The Dragon is a really good record.

Just looked on Apple music. The last song was Great Adventure. Just listened to them all again. I feel old knowing that I first heard them songs around 1980.

Back