Urgent advice needed Gatwick to Heathrow

Wrong!

Strassen Bahn is one of the names

Read my original post again

And stop looking for an argument!

I'm not looking for an argument. I'm merely pointing out the errors you made. And I'll do it again, S-Bahn has never meant Strassenbahn. Munich airport is served by the S-Bahn (train) but not by the U-Bahn (underground) or Strassenbahn (tram).

I'm not looking for an argument. I'm merely pointing out the errors you made. And I'll do it again, S-Bahn has never meant Strassenbahn. Munich airport is served by the S-Bahn (train) but not by the U-Bahn (underground) or Strassenbahn (tram).
Dullest argument on SMB ever

I'm flying back to the UK in December. The day I fly no direct flights to Newcastle. So I'm flying from here to Gatwick then Heathrow to Newcastle. I have two hours approx to get from Gatwick to Heathrow.
Can this be done ?
Cheers
did you not use skyscanner to look at flight options?

Last edited:
If you have to collect your luggage from the carousel and your 2 hrs starts from, the moment you touchdown, you will never get from Heathrow to Gatwick in 2 hrs by bus. Even on a Sunday when traffic is lighter. You also have to check-in from scratch at Gatwick with your bags. Does your 2 hrs factor in check-in closure times?

Back