Upcoming season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alreet lads

Season is nearly upon us and i cant wait, due to a fucked foot, 2 operations and not been able to walk for 5 month i didnt get to any games last season.

This season things are better, I might need another op on my foot but i shouldnt put me off my feet for long, My shifts and holiday routine has been changed at work and i should now get to a hell of a lot more games this season, I will probably aim mainly for away games like.

So hoping to meet a lot more of you this season, gan for a few pints and enjoy following the lads.

Just one question, how long before a match can we request tickets from Rich?

@theboybev @Billy Batts @Norwich Exile @norfolk mackem @Norwich Red n White

edit: if ive tagged someone who isnt in the branch branch then apologies. (and mebys think about joining ;) )

Billy Batts

Striker
Alreet lads

Season is nearly upon us and i cant wait, due to a fucked foot, 2 operations and not been able to walk for 5 month i didnt get to any games last season.

This season things are better, I might need another op on my foot but i shouldnt put me off my feet for long, My shifts and holiday routine has been changed at work and i should now get to a hell of a lot more games this season, I will probably aim mainly for away games like.

So hoping to meet a lot more of you this season, gan for a few pints and enjoy following the lads.

Just one question, how long before a match can we request tickets from Rich?

@theboybev @Billy Batts @Norwich Exile @norfolk mackem @Norwich Red n White

edit: if ive tagged someone who isnt in the branch branch then apologies. (and mebys think about joining ;) )
Yeah join up mate. Get on the awaydays with us! Not sure how long before you get tickets, i normally get a heads up.

Yeah join up mate. Get on the awaydays with us! Not sure how long before you get tickets, i normally get a heads up.
i'm a member already mate, think i met you at Norwich a couple seasons ago, couldnt go to any last year cos couldnt walk :lol:

Ive messaged Rich about tickets, hes taking orders for southampton but i cant make that however ive put my name down for next away game at Spurs

I'll definately meet up with you all on games i can go to like

theboybev

Full Back
Just sent you a pm BTK. Yeah, hopefully get a few in. Had Spurs on the radar till Sky stuck their noses in but may still give that a whirl. @Billy Batts you thinking of that one? @two Footed Challenge is off the grid till after January so may just be the elite!! LOL! May break my promise and go West Ham as they're in a big shiny ground now. Depends on what that price will be as begrudge giving anything to that bunch of twats!

Hold your money up for April; Watford away, Leicester away & Arsenal away in that month!!

Billy Batts

Striker
Just sent you a pm BTK. Yeah, hopefully get a few in. Had Spurs on the radar till Sky stuck their noses in but may still give that a whirl. @Billy Batts you thinking of that one? @two Footed Challenge is off the grid till after January so may just be the elite!! LOL! May break my promise and go West Ham as they're in a big shiny ground now. Depends on what that price will be as begrudge giving anything to that bunch of twats!

Hold your money up for April; Watford away, Leicester away & Arsenal away in that month!!
I'll be up for west ham and Spurs.

It's Sunday ko btw!
Aye Anar that now :lol:
Got the tickets from Richard, went to book hotel and seen it Was The Sunday, was gutted cos our lass had a surprise night away booked for my birthday on the Sunday so had to phone her and tell her, good lass she is cancelled the night away in order for us to gan to the match :lol:

I've booked us in London hotel on Saturday and Sunday night now so will take her into London on the Saturday as a thank you

I'll definitely be up for watford and arsenal, don't think I could make all 3 like

Status
Not open for further replies.