Upbeat Songs

Yankee

Winger
Anyone noticed this, particularly in adverts, where they are given the modern cover treatment where the song is slowed down, usually with a miserable woman singing it and a piano in the background. Shite.

Like this Hotels.com one

So happy that stereolab getting a little bit exposure that they didn’t get back in in 90s. London lad fell in love with a French girl.

Anyone noticed this, particularly in adverts, where they are given the modern cover treatment where the song is slowed down, usually with a miserable woman singing it and a piano in the background. Shite.
Back in the day I liked The Bluebells (I even shared a fire escape platform with them once)

And then that bloody advert came out and suddenly everybody knows their song - the twats.

Back in the day I liked The Bluebells (I even shared a fire escape platform with them once)

And then that bloody advert came out and suddenly everybody knows their song - the twats.
The bloke she kisses in the advert is a mate of mine. He was recently one of the racist extremist gang in Corry. Useless bit of info for the day.

This fella.MV5BYWUyYTZiNWUtY2U5NC00MTgyLWIxMzktNDAwNzNkYmJkNzEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Back