Up pops Charlie boy again

Owners say nowt : "something's wrong, they should be really trying to promote this game"

Owners say something : "typical, just trying to sell tickets, we're not all rich ffs"

Club only does online ticket sales : "fuck me, some people don't have bank accounts and we've got loads of older fans who aren't comfortable with online sales"

Club makes tickets available at ticket office to try and help sell the last 3k or so : "typical, we've all paid booking and postage and now this, bloody club taking the piss out of season card holders again"

We must have some of the most moaning, miserable fuckers supporting us, literally anything the club does gets a load of grief from someone or other.
Luckily it's mostly just this place, rather than the fanbase as a whole. This board is the most miserable forum going about our own club, bunch of raging fannies.

Any chance of you making an appearance this weekend marra?

Unfortunately not mate. Was looking into flights and considering trying to make it work financially but my brother is working so my dad isn't going which made my decision for me.

Will watch it with a few friends and hope you all have a great day in London!

Spoken to him, as quite a few will have, and i think he is a nice bloke who really wants the club to do well, and not just so he can line his pockets.

It seems to have gone really sour amongst a lot of people since that Coventry game. It's really bizarre.
Has it really though. Is it not just the same lot that Quinny called out for sitting in the club watching illegal streams of games a decade ago?
Some people will just moan about anything and cant wait to proudly bash the club like its some sort of badge of honour.
Some of the supporters I sit around at home games cant wait to get on the players back at the first misplaced pass and god forbid should we go a goal down.
Away from home its by and large a different story.

Ever since Donald and Metheven came to the club we have seen massive progress in communication with the fans and have in my opinion been open and honest with everyone , what they needed was to try and get people to start buying in to improving all aspects of the mess that they walked in to . They have challenged the supporters to back the team in numbers promising that their money would be invested in the team , Charlie Metheven has tended to be the one to beat the drum as he is the Public Relations man - that is his job . He has quite rightly asked for one last big effort from everyone to get us over the line I for one would not condemn this request and hopefully everyone will rally to the call as Sunderland supporters do -Haway the lads !!!

Unfortunately not mate. Was looking into flights and considering trying to make it work financially but my brother is working so my dad isn't going which made my decision for me.

Will watch it with a few friends and hope you all have a great day in London!
Cheers marra. Will have a pint for you.

Back