Up pops Charlie boy again

This is something I genuinely can't understand. There are still people defend Short on here now and try to give him credit for the good work that's been done as he wiped the debt (debt he got us into in the first place)

The new lot have less money but care way more and are willing to push the club forward from our lowest ebb. There seems to be loads of animosity for anything they do.

Almost like it doesn't matter who owns the club or how well we're doing, there's always someone wanting to complain.

I doubt you'd find many that were defending Short and also are now having a pop at the new regime. Most of them are just habitual complainers.

Owners say nowt : "something's wrong, they should be really trying to promote this game"

Owners say something : "typical, just trying to sell tickets, we're not all rich ffs"

Club only does online ticket sales : "fuck me, some people don't have bank accounts and we've got loads of older fans who aren't comfortable with online sales"

Club makes tickets available at ticket office to try and help sell the last 3k or so : "typical, we've all paid booking and postage and now this, bloody club taking the piss out of season card holders again"

We must have some of the most moaning, miserable fuckers supporting us, literally anything the club does gets a load of grief from someone or other.
Surely this comes as no surprise GG. What’s made it worse is social media, now even more of the twisty bastards have a platform.

This is something I genuinely can't understand. There are still people defend Short on here now and try to give him credit for the good work that's been done as he wiped the debt (debt he got us into in the first place)

The new lot have less money but care way more and are willing to push the club forward from our lowest ebb. There seems to be loads of animosity for anything they do.
It seems to have gone really sour amongst a lot of people since that Coventry game. It's really bizarre.

Good statement.

Anyone outraged by this needs to give themselves a look in the mirror.
I’m not outraged, but I think they shouldn’t have made it as hard as possible for a lot of supporters earlier in the week to get tickets, in favour of their precious members.

4 days for STs and members to buy tickets was too long as well. It’s already short notice and in theory a lot of non ST holders couldn’t make plans for travel, digs etc until yesterday.

They’re never going to please everyone with the ticket policy, but I think they messed this one up a bit.

Owners say nowt : "something's wrong, they should be really trying to promote this game"

Owners say something : "typical, just trying to sell tickets, we're not all rich ffs"

Club only does online ticket sales : "fuck me, some people don't have bank accounts and we've got loads of older fans who aren't comfortable with online sales"

Club makes tickets available at ticket office to try and help sell the last 3k or so : "typical, we've all paid booking and postage and now this, bloody club taking the piss out of season card holders again"

We must have some of the most moaning, miserable fuckers supporting us, literally anything the club does gets a load of grief from someone or other.

I never even thought about the postage thing? B*****ds!!!!!!!

The moaning helped get rid of bob Murray
which eventually meant short bought the club,
moaning eventually returned, moaning helped get rid of short
Donald Stewart bought the club, moaning eventually returned........

Some total radge packets on here like, some of the negative spins you see daily at the moment is bonkers. Nothing is ever good in the eyes of some, I do and always have thought the op isn't actually a Safc fan. Not a full blown Mag imposter but some strange anti Safc things over the years, maybe he/she just hates the club rather than supporting someone else ?

Back