Up pops Charlie boy again

There’s three scenarios for people reading it.

They are going on Sunday anyway, in which case they can ignore it.

They can’t / won’t go anyway, in which case they can ignore it.

Or at this late stage they are still undecided, in which case they can choose to read what he says or not.

I’m not sure which of those justify getting wound up by it.

Gutted for all the people who wanted to start threads about how suspicious it is that the owners have gone quiet.

Owners say nowt : "something's wrong, they should be really trying to promote this game"

Owners say something : "typical, just trying to sell tickets, we're not all rich ffs"

Club only does online ticket sales : "fuck me, some people don't have bank accounts and we've got loads of older fans who aren't comfortable with online sales"

Club makes tickets available at ticket office to try and help sell the last 3k or so : "typical, we've all paid booking and postage and now this, bloody club taking the piss out of season card holders again"

We must have some of the most moaning, miserable fuckers supporting us, literally anything the club does gets a load of grief from someone or other.

There’s three scenarios for people reading it.

They are going on Sunday anyway, in which case they can ignore it.

They can’t / won’t go anyway, in which case they can ignore it.

Or at this late stage they are still undecided, in which case they can choose to read what he says or not.

I’m not sure which of those justify getting wound up by it.

These are the people he is hoping to convince. It's a good idea, and nothing he says there is controversial.

Imagine getting upset because a co-owner of the club you support is urging you to come and support the club if you are able to.

Back