Unsuccessful Euro 2020 Tickets & Fans First

Managed to get 2 Rome tickets for qf, sf only had £600 tickets left couldn’t afford it, they also offered group d but only £185 and didnt fancy paying that much for a Wembley game , so that’s Dublin and Rome for us bloody hope England win the group !

Managed to get 2 Rome tickets for qf, sf only had £600 tickets left couldn’t afford it, they also offered group d but only £185 and didnt fancy paying that much for a Wembley game , so that’s Dublin and Rome for us bloody hope England win the group !

We will do! I got the three England group games (unless Scotland qualify) but looks like we can't really play anyone good since all the other hosts (Germany, Spain, Holland, Italy) get their own groups, think the only half decent sides who didn't are France and Portugal and they'll presumably be top seeds as well. Must have a right load of shit in our group!

see you in Rome,hoping the same

Just had look at flights on sky scanner £125 from Newcastle one way on the Friday , don’t think the budget airlines have released their cheap seats yet so will wait , or fly straight from Dublin
We will do! I got the three England group games (unless Scotland qualify) but looks like we can't really play anyone good since all the other hosts (Germany, Spain, Holland, Italy) get their own groups, think the only half decent sides who didn't are France and Portugal and they'll presumably be top seeds as well. Must have a right load of shit in our group!

Hope so mate , would have loved the group games tickets too but over the moon with what we have for my budget

Last edited:
Just had look at flights on sky scanner £125 from Newcastle one way on the Friday , don’t think the budget airlines have released their cheap seats yet so will wait , or fly straight from Dublin

Hope so mate , would have loved the group games tickets too but over the moon with what we have for my budget
Waiting for easyJet for Rome, haven’t released those dates yet

Just logged onto it and I can get tickets for group D game at Wembley on 14th June. Should be England's first game? €185 a ticket though!! Still deciding if worth it or not!

So i finally get in, and i'm presented with a blank screen and a Euro 2020 logo, unable to do anything with it ffs
If you went on the web address and deleted the bit about the logo it would then take you to log in.

I didnt get anything in the Ballot but didnt get the email and then said I wasnt allowed to buy any tickets when I logged in.

If you went on the web address and deleted the bit about the logo it would then take you to log in.

I didnt get anything in the Ballot but didnt get the email and then said I wasnt allowed to buy any tickets when I logged in.

Ahh damn, looks like i've missed the boat on this then. I tried the lobby link again this morning but i think sales must be over. WIll just have to keep an eye on the December sales instead

Managed to get 2x Cat 1 at Wembley (19th June) and 2x Cat 2 in Dublin (24th June). Better than nothing although didn’t really want to pay Cat 1 prices.

The prices were crazy for the higher categories like. I was lucky as fuck to be on my emails when the message came in, got the group games for about £45 a ticket but don't think I'd have paid category 1 prices for them! Just a bit gutted that i didn't add the category 3 final tickets into my basket before deliberating over whether to pay the £295 a ticket! Thought about it for too long, then thought I'd do it as a one off only to find they'd all gone. No way was I paying £600 or so a ticket for category 2 but feel like I've missed out a bit

The prices were crazy for the higher categories like. I was lucky as fuck to be on my emails when the message came in, got the group games for about £45 a ticket but don't think I'd have paid category 1 prices for them! Just a bit gutted that i didn't add the category 3 final tickets into my basket before deliberating over whether to pay the £295 a ticket! Thought about it for too long, then thought I'd do it as a one off only to find they'd all gone. No way was I paying £600 or so a ticket for category 2 but feel like I've missed out a bit
Did you get tickets originally? Im gutted I haven't been able to buy any tickets in this phase

Same here, had 2 CAT3 tickets for the final in my basket, went back to check on some of the other games and the session kicked me out and they were lost forever 😭

Did you get tickets originally? Im gutted I haven't been able to buy any tickets in this phase

No, applied for the three Wembley group games and the final, didn't get any, then on this phase I was able to get tickets for any of them.

Seems a bit odd, I've got a mate who supports Scotland, he applied for all the Hampden games, both semis and the final, he got one Hampden ticket initially and then wasn't able to enter this phase. Seems like if you got any tickets you couldn't get tickets this time which is weird, I missed out and ended up getting a much better selection in the second phase!

No, applied for the three Wembley group games and the final, didn't get any, then on this phase I was able to get tickets for any of them.

Seems a bit odd, I've got a mate who supports Scotland, he applied for all the Hampden games, both semis and the final, he got one Hampden ticket initially and then wasn't able to enter this phase. Seems like if you got any tickets you couldn't get tickets this time which is weird, I missed out and ended up getting a much better selection in the second phase!
I thought that would be the case but I missed out on tickets too! I've sent them an email eventhough I expect all tickets will have gone by the time they get back to me

Back