Unsuccessful Euro 2020 Tickets & Fans First

CLENK88

Midfield
Did anyone on here have an unsuccessful application for 2020 tickets?

I read that successful applicants had until Aug 18th to confirm their tickets and any unwanted tickets would go back into another ballot - Fans First.

I'm wondering if anyone has had Fans First emails yet..

Mine just says ‘you will now be redirected’.... and has done nowt. :evil:

FFS, i'd just leave it on that page though, don't refresh it.

I'm not that bothered who i see, but have only applied for Dublin, Bilbao, Glasgow and London so any of those locations would be brilliant.

Got a ticket for all three group D Wembley games, iirc two will definitely be England if we qualify, third might be as well. Buzzing. Was very near to getting final tickets as well, was hovering over the buy button for category 3 tickets but €295 a ticket is a lot so I thought about it, eventually thought I'd do it, but they'd all gone. Can't afford the €600 a ticket that's the next category up, oh well

I just got in, got the 3 group games and r16 at Wembley, €50 each Cat 3. Was loads of other games available!

Should add I originally applied for tickets to every days play so maybe that’s why I had loads of options. Got none in the ballot.

Last edited:
Good stuff fellas! Did your queue snake get all the way to the end before being granted acces to the portal itself? Mines hardly moved in 45 minutes.

Good stuff fellas! Did your queue snake get all the way to the end before being granted acces to the portal itself? Mines hardly moved in 45 minutes.

Yeah, snaked all the way to the end, took ages. When there was 10 minutes left it came up with a timer. It only offered me the three Wembley group games and the final which is all I applied for originally, so I'm assuming based on what @templei said above that it must just offer you the ones you applied for

To be honest I had the timer in the background and completely forgot about it (live in Australia and was watching the cricket/rain). Went back to my phone probably an hour or so later and it was ready for me just to click and go straight in.

just picked up a pair for a group D game at Wembley. They were offering a St Petersburg group game and a Copenhagen R16 but I can't be arsed ...

Nothing in my inbox, but found a link on Twitter for the waiting room.

It’s loading but not sure if it’ll let me buy anything once I get in. Presume there’s some sort of eligibility criteria.

Back