Unsolved mysteries.

I find them a waste of time as you're no further forward before you watched it except you've lost an hour or so 😄
Exactly. It would be all over the news if there were dramatic developments but instead they rehash all the info with dodgy inserted acted segments and at the end say perhaps someday we will find out the truth about ......

Kakbabble

Will give this thread a good read soon to find other gems. Just watched last night the 3 escapees of Alcatraz which was interesting.

On the subject of true crime a new documentary series on Netflix called Night Stalker about a series of murders/attacks in California (isn't it always?) in 1985.
Very interesting.
Just binged it mate. What a horrible piece of work. Hope the devil has got his trident 🔱 stuck right up his arse right now.

Just binged it mate. What a horrible piece of work. Hope the devil has got his trident 🔱 stuck right up his arse right now.

I started it last night and had to finish it. Tired today.
Despicable bloke. Realised halfway through that I'd read about it before.
Love how the neighbourhood came together to catch him.

I started it last night and had to finish it. Tired today.
Despicable bloke. Realised halfway through that I'd read about it before.
Love how the neighbourhood came together to catch him.
Too right but it pissed me off that women started throwing themselves at him. Did they forget the bit about him raping kids?. Even Bundy didn’t do that. I would have loved to have flicked the switch on him. The community did themselves proud. Cops should have let them at him.

The Carl Bridgewater murder.

It was Bert Spencer who murdered him. Watch the TV show Interview With A Murderer by David Wilson.
I used to be quite obsessed with mysteries and missing people.

Maura Murray
MH-370
Claudia Lawrence
Andrew Gosden

Were some that always stood out for me (among others)

The telly show Disappeared was great for this. Also the missing person section of Websleuths is an interesting website, if you filter out the rubbish. Some of the people on there are very good at rounding up info, pulling in sources from elsewhere and sleuthing maps etc. Missing Persons Discussion

Their stuff on Claudia Lawrence has been fascinating.

A few years back I got really deep into this kind of stuff, spent much of my spare time reading and obsessing over stories and it genuniely made me very depressed. I am someone who can obsess over things and let them take over a bit and so I have to be a bit careful with it now.

What are their opinions on the Claudia Lawrence case?

Last edited:
There's this one I've been reading about and following a lot recently.

Was there a 2 finger Ripple?
On the subject of true crime a new documentary series on Netflix called Night Stalker about a series of murders/attacks in California (isn't it always?) in 1985.
Very interesting.
Watching it now, as I type

The fellas who escaped Alcatraz must have drowned surely, just seems a bit odd that they could have got to live with new identities for so long, they would have eventually been caught out.

Wasn’t there that lad that got the train down to London that day and never seen again?
Aye Andrew Gosden, think he was only 14 or summat.
It was Bert Spencer who murdered him. Watch the TV show Interview With A Murderer by David Wilson.

What are their opinions on the Claudia Lawrence case?
Many opinions, you'd have to read the threads to form any opinion really as all kinds has been suggested (from strangers, new secret boyfriend, cop ex, dodgepots that frequented the Nags Head / her local pub). I spend hours reading threads on Websleuth's, it's very informative / interesting tbh.

Last edited:
Aye Andrew Gosden, think he was only 14 or summat.

Many opinions, you'd have to read the threads to form any opinion really as all kinds has been suggested (from strangers, new secret boyfriend, cop ex, dodgepots that frequented the Nags Head / her local pub). I spend hours reading threads on Websleuth's, it's very informative / interesting tbh.

So just pure speculation of the obvious suspects. I was thinking along the lines of some significant evidence that pointed in one particular direction.

It was linked to Christopher Halliwell at one point I know as it represented his MO and there were other factors such as location/date of event to support it. It doesn't seem to have been given any support whatsoever from the police though which makes you think that they have evidence that rules him out.

Back