Unsolved mysteries.

The cases are not always unsolved but i cant get enough of true crime podcasts like Casefile, They Walk Among Us and Canadian True Crime.

From what I can gather the bin was weighing about 90kg heavier than it should have done, odd that his remains weren't ever found at the rubbish dump mind.

If i remember right the extra weight they said the bin lorry was didn't add up to a person being in there so that option was not taken seriously for a while, then later they checked again and said the weight was enough for it to be a person. I wonder if that period of time destroyed any attempt at finding his body

If i remember right the extra weight they said the bin lorry was didn't add up to a person being in there so that option was not taken seriously for a while, then later they checked again and said the weight was enough for it to be a person. I wonder if that period of time destroyed any attempt at finding his body
Aye it probably did tbh, had they checked the dump the day after they'd have probably found him. Think it took them months, which was way too late tbh.

Tara Calico was another I got obsessed with

Logon or register to see this image
Aye I've seen that pic - don't think they're 100% sure it's her (and someone identified the boy as being another kid that had gone missing - but his remains were found in the mountains not too far from where he'd gone missing from a family camping trip where I believe he'd got lost and died from exposure bless him). Whoever those two are I feel sick for them, very scary indeed - America has way too many sickos, proper bogeymen *shudders.

Aye I've seen that pic - don't think they're 100% sure it's her (and someone identified the boy as being another kid that had gone missing - but his remains were found in the mountains not too far from where he'd gone missing from a family camping trip where I believe he'd got lost and died from exposure bless him). Whoever those two are I feel sick for them, very scary indeed - America has way too many sickos, proper bogeymen *shudders.

It's sounds likely to be her. Friends and relatives have said they believe it is her in the picture and she has a scar on her leg matching the one Calico had.

Her step sister:

"When people ask me, 'Is that her?' If I had to say yes or no definitively: Yes, that is her,"
"I still look at it and it looks exactly like her - exactly like her. But it doesn't make sense."

The idendity of the boy is unknown. The boy they first thought it was turned up dead elsewhere right where he went missing.

It's sounds likely to be her. Friends and relatives have said they believe it is her in the picture and she has a scar on her leg matching the one Calico had.

Her step sister:

"When people ask me, 'Is that her?' If I had to say yes or no definitively: Yes, that is her,"
"I still look at it and it looks exactly like her - exactly like her. But it doesn't make sense."

The idendity of the boy is unknown. The boy they first thought it was turned up dead elsewhere right where he went missing.
Aye it's really sad, I hope the families get closure one day.

Back