Unsolved mysteries.

Alcatraz one is interesting like.
Maddie Mcann wil never be solved now either
That backpacking someone mentioned sounds interesting, never heard about that one before
The Delphi, Indiana murders fascinate me. Happened fairly recently, 2017 I think.

2 young girls murdered just off a hiking trail. One of the girls managed to take a photo of him and record his voice before being murdered but he still hasn't been caught.
Any tv shows about this? Sounds likenits worth a watch if there is

I watched this program, really interesting, about just some of the people who vanish in American national parks 😳
I'll check this out. I remember David Paulides interviews on coast 2 coast am and I think also sasquatch chronicles too - they discuss some really bizarre cases.

The Delphi, Indiana murders fascinate me. Happened fairly recently, 2017 I think.

2 young girls murdered just off a hiking trail. One of the girls managed to take a photo of him and record his voice before being murdered but he still hasn't been caught.
I went down a massive Rabbit hole with that case - Abbey & Libby, taking pics on the Monon High Bridge, then they take a pic of creepy dude and then creepy dude tells them "down the hill" then they're found dead the next day. The police need to release more info but I fear they may have audio of the murder. They keep saying they're just "1 piece away" - aye that being the identity of the f***ing murderer :confused:.
There has to be some DNA man, he murdered 2 girls and surely at least one of them scratched him / put up a fight ffs (unless he cut their fingertips off I guess).

I went down a massive Rabbit hole with that case - Abbey & Libby, taking pics on the Monon High Bridge, then they take a pic of creepy dude and then creepy dude tells them "down the hill" then they're found dead the next day. The police need to release more info but I fear they may have audio of the murder. They keep saying they're just "1 piece away" - aye that being the identity of the f***ing murderer :confused:.
There has to be some DNA man, he murdered 2 girls and surely at least one of them scratched him / put up a fight ffs (unless he cut their fingertips off I guess).
Ive just been reading about it, and the prime suspect apprently committed suicide as the police were closing in on him.

Just had a quick google of that, the fact they were posting Snapchat’s moments before it happened. Chilling footage of the blerk as well.

Ive just been reading about it, and the prime suspect apprently committed suicide as the police were closing in on him.
A suspect, there have been a few of them over the years. I think it was just a random evil loon passing through who'd maybe visited there as a kid. I actually thought it might be a cop, one of the lead dudes looks a bit like Bridge guy.

Just had a quick google of that, the fact they were posting Snapchat’s moments before it happened. Chilling footage of the blerk as well.
If they had just turned and ran onto the area at the end of the bridge (private land but they would have stood a chance of escaping I guess). The thing is though I think he had a gun, that's probably why they complied when he said "Guys......down the hill".

If they had just turned and ran onto the area at the end of the bridge (private land but they would have stood a chance of escaping I guess). The thing is though I think he had a gun, that's probably why they complied when he said "Guys......down the hill".
What’s the crack with the sketch looking absolutely nowt like the bloke in the footage? Find the difference between the two utterly bizarre.

What’s the crack with the sketch looking absolutely nowt like the bloke in the footage? Find the difference between the two utterly bizarre.
I still think the first sketch of the older dude looks right but apparently there was a young lass on the bridge at 3pm that saw him and an "arguing couple". Another bloke on the bridge trail was "flannel shirt guy" but he was ruled out as a suspect.
The older sketch was the first one put out, the newer sketch of the younger dude was the second.
I think it's because some folks think it was a father and son, but I say it was just 1 random evil lunatic passing through that struck lucky when he spotted and got the urge to kill 2 young girls that were off due to a "snow day".
They took a pic because I think he'd been mooching earlier on in the trail and probably struck up some smalltalk then they would have been like "eeh he's following us", got creeped out and took a pic that was uploaded to snapchat (and when he got real close she started recording audio on her phone).
Poor bairns, I truly hope they solve this soon ffs.

Just watched the Storyville doc on bbc4, am now fascinated but reckon he ended up skewred on a tree. It's the Sparticus the number of people who claimed it was them
I just watched it as well. Jumping out of a plane in November in Washington,11 pm and raining. I've hiked there and the forests are impenetrable and are enormous. The chances of him walking out of there are almost impossible.
The only doubt is the money they found on the river bank miles away 9 years later? How did the Fed's 'lose' the cigarette butts and fingerprints taken from the plane? They could have solved this if they could have matched DNA and prints to one of those suspects.

Last edited:

Back