Unreal engine 5 running on PS5 traiker

Looks great but Sony do this sort of thing near every launch. I remember just before the launch of the PS3 they showed fight night round 2 running and it looked unreal. On launch, it looked nothing like it. Bet this demo never gets launched into the public domain. If it all is true it's a game changer. I've seen many graphical experts pissing themselves over the new unreal 5

Looks nice, in reality games will look nowhere near as pretty.

PS4 graphics are fine. I'd rather they used the extra capability for things like a higher fps of more npcs in towns etc personally. Graphically we seem to be at the point of diminishing returns.

Are they aiming at the streaming market with the smaller hard drive? It would be strange to create a console that does all the donkey work then aim to get people to game on the cloud that does all the work for it.

Will the Ps5 be compatible with an external hard drive at release? The ps4 wasn't although it is now. Have a 4TB external one currently which I'd like to still use

I never ever trust these types of videos. We’ve been duped too many times in the past.

Xbox all the way for me. It’s the better all round entertainment system. Having the missus and a 5 year old to think of, the Xbox is the better living room option. Plus all of my mates on PS have had a nightmare time of it with the new Modern Warfare. Constant errors and faults with every update. One had to full reinstall last week.

Back