Unpopular opinions you have

Not being funny mate but we need to get behind nurses, and people slating them and the NHS should be shown up for the traitorous weasels they are

exactly. 'this is not the time to score political points' is only ever said by people who have been shown clear evidence that they are wrong
Missus works in a care home and it failed to get a bite out of me. I couldn't do her job for twice what they pay her so a bit of obnoxious trolling isn't worth any of my time.

me sister has been telling me about the new procedure for when she finds an old person passed away in their house. she has one chance to contact their family and one chance to remove anything from the body (jewellery etc..) before the body is taken away. if the body has a pacemaker or something meaning it can't be cremated, it is buried without ceremony. most elderly people have been placed on 'do not resuscitate' . its horrendous and i couldn't do their job for double the money

Last edited:
Yes, had to pay for some of the training herself as the NHS wouldn't. She went down to that there London to do the courses she'd paid for.

Trained as a nurse and works on the wards alongside the nurses, so I suppose surgeons aren't nurses either then if we're going to be pedantic.
Seeing as "nurses" was the specific reference in the OP, I'm happy to be pedantic.

While I don't agree with that original post one bit. I can only say bumping threads like this to score points is unbelievably pathetic. We should be trying to help each other not target individuals. The internet makes me physically sick sometimes the way some people like to make others look like idiots to make themselves look good for attention.

If you see something you don't like rise above it and don't be pathetic because it makes you look like an absolute pillock rather than clever.
:lol: unreal isn't it! Had since July last year to give his point of view but obviously has been obsessing over that post waiting for peak time where it would upset people. Lots of us are all grafting and pulling together but sad act decides he'll try and cause a bit of bother on an internet forum.
Do you not think the mininum wage is too high?
Nope I'd say its about right. Whether carers should earn more than minimum wage is a different debate and not one we will get in to

Last edited:
:lol: unreal isn't it! Had since July last year to give his point of view but obviously has been obsessing over that post waiting for peak time where it would upset people. Lots of us are all grafting and pulling together but sad act decides he'll try and cause a bit of bother on an internet forum.

Nope I'd say its about right. Whether carers should earn more than minimum wage is a different debate and not one we will get in to

If you can't see the irony of you calling me a sad act for 'causing bother on an internet forum' then you're an even bigger dafty than I thought.

Stay safe Lionel.

the term 'anti-semite' is branded WILLY NILLY, upon anyone who criticizes anything to do Judaism or the Jewish faith, or Israel. Shame them and shut them up.

Maybe if I’d posted this in the current climate. People have more taste than to be bumping horrible things others have said in the last year about our pm. Only one person in the wrong here he knew what he was doing he could have bumped this anytime since last July but the sick fuck chose today of all days to attention seek

It’s got fuck all to do with the ‘current climate’ you absolute moron! The statement is ridiculous at any point. Hope to f***ing god you don’t need their help any time soon!

A considerable proportion of women go to the gym solely to wear lycra and stick their arse in the air while checking in the mirror if any blokes are noticing.

Back