Unpopular opinions you have

Anyone in any job who says the phrase 'Team work is Dreamwork' should be made to do 1000 hours of community service. I was gonna say death sentence but that would be harsh.

I don't dispute they do a good job but £40,000+ which a fair few end up on is excessive imo
Senior management, maybe.

The average nurse on a hospital ward, more like £22k.

Find me a job where you have to get a science degree, and after 5 years experience, you can only expect to be on about £22k.

Find me a job where you have to get a science degree, and after 5 years experience, you can only expect to be on about £22k.

Some people with science degrees don’t even have a job.

Anyone in any job who says the phrase 'Team work is Dreamwork' should be made to do 1000 hours of community service. I was gonna say death sentence but that would be harsh.

Tedious work based saying deserve their own thread imo.

'Get your/our ducts in a row'
'Let's strike while the iron is hot'

FFS just piss off man.

My job is a joke and get paid more than that, it's actually embrassing if they only get paid 22k. f***ing disgusting in fact

I don't dispute they do a good job but £40,000+ which a fair few end up on is excessive imo
£40k will be a band 7 which is the quivelant of team or ward manager or clinical lead. They will be qualified and experienced to the level that would draw more money in corporate. There's less responsibility in managing a small Aldi than a mental health unit.

My job is a joke and get paid more than that, it's actually embrassing if they only get paid 22k. f***ing disgusting in fact
The national average wage for a registered nurse is 24,700. That presumably includes London weighting and the fact some registered nursing posts in private hospitals get paid more than NHS staff. It's a f***ing national scandal that such a valuable and essential role is so undervalued.

£40k will be a band 7 which is the quivelant of team or ward manager or clinical lead. They will be qualified and experienced to the level that would draw more money in corporate. There's less responsibility in managing a small Aldi than a mental health unit.
There is more money to be made in a small Aldi then there is a hospital.

Back