Unpopular opinions you have

I thought that was going to be something of proof, until I read it when not at all.

Of course lesser teams will get lesser pens against better teams just in the same way they will ge lesser wins and lesser possession, because the other team is BETTER,

Stands to reason lesser time in the box.

I thought that was going to be something of proof, until I read it when not at all.

Of course lesser teams will get lesser pens against better teams just in the same way they will ge lesser wins and lesser possession, because the other team is BETTER,

Stands to reason lesser time in the box.

So even when you’ve got the evidence in front of your face, you still choose to ignore it. Brilliant.

So even when you’ve got the evidence in front of your face, you still choose to ignore it. Brilliant.

It showed that better teams got more pens against lesssr teams and vice versa, that’s f***ing obvious.

Of course if Man City played Burnley 50 times they would get more pens, seen as they would be about 50 times more likely to be in Burnley’s box.

Better teams in every league in the world at every level from under 6 to over 40 will always have more chance of getting pens for the simple reason by been in the lesser teams box a lot more it’s just common sense.

The evidence is not there at all, it’s just shows what you would expect surely.

James Bond films are shit.
Television has destroyed community and should be restricted to a couple of hours per day.
There should be a test before people are allowed to become parents.
The bass player is the most important member of ANY band.
I think if you want to have kids you should have to do something awful like eat a shit, to show you really want them. Not from some random fuck. Tests sounds a bit like eugenics

I think if you want to have kids you should have to do something awful like eat a shit, to show you really want them. Not from some random fuck. Tests sounds a bit like eugenics

Potential parents need to be asked questions like, 'Will you teach your children to be able to use the toilet before starting school?' or 'Will you ensure that you actually engage with your child and not spend all of your time staring at your phone?' etc. Then they should be made to sign a contract.

Queen (the band) are shite

Big clubs don't always get decisions from refs, they win matches because guess what they the best teams.

England managers have just picked what they thought was the best team to win games, and have not been influenced by the press and have not ignored Sunderland players.

I don't mind Newcastle they just another club in the north east and if people on here were brought up nearer Newcastle than Sunderland would probably support Newcastle.

Cracking post, will be met with some fury though.

Sunday dinners are shite

All Mexican food is shite

Last edited:

Back