Unpopular opinions you have

Cultural media output, film, box sets, series, etc that primarily focus on redemptive violence & depict murder as entertainment are morally questionable & are so accepted nobody questions how they may impact society...

Big clubs don't always get decisions from refs, they win matches because guess what they the best teams.

England managers have just picked what they thought was the best team to win games, and have not been influenced by the press and have not ignored Sunderland players.

I don't mind Newcastle they just another club in the north east and if people on here were brought up nearer Newcastle than Sunderland would probably support Newcastle.

Big clubs don't always get decisions from refs, they win matches because guess what they the best teams.

England managers have just picked what they thought was the best team to win games, and have not been influenced by the press and have not ignored Sunderland players.

I don't mind Newcastle they just another club in the north east and if people on here were brought up nearer Newcastle than Sunderland would probably support Newcastle.
f***ing hell :lol::lol::lol:

if every working person in this country read 'the ragged trousered philanthropists', the Tory party would be extinct in 10 years, and the country would be a fantastic, fair place to live

If every person in this country read 'Eats, shoots and leaves' the country wouldn't leave out hyphens in book titles.

I’ve noticed this myself. I was talking to a Charlton fan at the playoffs and he brazenly admitted he chose them over us cos he grew up in Woolwich.

So you have nothing against Newcastle fans either :D

The majority of MPs are good hard working people and are trying to do a good job in difficult circumstances and deserve more than the 80k a year they get

I think the expenses scandal throws some doubt on that mate.

Last edited:
Climate change is nothing to do with human activity. It's down to cows farting too much.
so human activity then? Humans are the ones that breed cows.

fast and furious, pirates of the Caribbean, X Men and Avengers are absolutely shit series.

A story should generally be finished after the first movie.

I quite like Michael Gove.
Why?

Last edited:

Nope.

Shocking revelation proves top teams do get preferential treatment from referees

Are Premier League referees biased towards the big clubs?

PROOF: Big teams DO get more decisions their way, according to actual, proper researchers

Back