Unlicensed Vaccine come October / November???

I know someone who had it (quite young, and fit anarl) wiped him out for 2 or 3 months.

There was a thread on here the other day, with another poster saying they'd experienced similar.
I suppose there will always be the exception to every vaccine
overall it has to be proven to be safe & not adverse to the majority which I’m sure our regularity bodies will follow to the max before mass release
We are always at the forefront of medicine
Sounds like you know fuck all tbh
Ouch - that really hurt
😂
FFS

Last edited:
I suppose there will always be the exception to every vaccine
overall it has to be proven to be safe & not adverse to the majority which I’m sure our regularity bodies will follow to the max before mass release
We are always at the forefront of medicine
Might want to read up on thalidomide - the FDA had the good sense to reject it whereas our regulators happily accepted it.

Surely you would accept we have progressed in 50 odd years ?
Must do better
Progressed yes, but you seem to think that the regulators accept only medicines that have no side effects - I provided an extreme example of them overlooking not even minor ones but sleeping on the job.

I could well have pointed you in the direction of the vaginal mesh scandal of the past few years...

Progressed yes, but you seem to think that the regulators accept only medicines that have no side effects - I provided an extreme example of them overlooking not even minor ones but sleeping on the job.

I could well have pointed you in the direction of the vaginal mesh scandal of the past few years...
Please do
Sounds intriguing

Remind me what that has to do with the current search for a credible vaccine ?
Youre a bit extreme
Isn't it obvious? It's the same regulator that you claim won't approve a vaccine that has any side effects.

It's nothing really much to do with the regulator or any specific concerns I have about a vaccine's safety, it's more to do with you not having a f***ing clue what you're talking about.

Isn't it obvious? It's the same regulator that you claim won't approve a vaccine that has any side effects.

It's nothing really much to do with the regulator or any specific concerns I have about a vaccine's safety, it's more to do with you not having a f***ing clue what you're talking about.
I’m clued up enough to know you’ve just provided a fanny link
Dont take it personally

The big issue is going to be distributing it not safety, inoculating 70 million people is not going to happen overnight, a lot of red tape will have to be cut and even then a lot of people will claim it’s not been done right
The way things are going a Few people might be looking to flog that soon in their spare time 😉

Back