University Challenge 8.00

safcrob

Winger
I don't know if the Durham team are on tonight, but it should be a walk in the park for the two fellas who know everything but pop music, the lass helps a bit also like by not answering a question.

I don't know if the Durham team are on tonight, but it should be a walk in the park for the two fellas who know everything but pop music, the lass helps a bit also like by not answering a question.
The lass helps be being reasonably pleasing on the eye while the two dweebs answer the questions for Durham.

Jeremy Paxman walked passed me in oxford yesterday. Not sure if that means anything. All of my students who were on it got knocked out in the early rounds.

Don't think Durham will be on tonight, they're already through to the semis and I don't think the quarter heats are finished yet.

It bloody is like. The only college that I didn't have students in got through.

Wankers.

What do you teach

Daughter just got an offer to studt English at Durham last week

Had a 3 day interview at Somerville college in Oxford but didn't get accepted. Which was quite good in a way as she didn't really want Oxford but if she got annoffer how would she turn it down.

Last edited:
A high quality episode tonight. Darwin are pretty good! Had to laugh at the music round when the lad from the other team buzzed in and said "Is it the Notorious BIG?" when it was Gil Scott-Heron's "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" playing.

Back