Uninsured driver told to leave court after telling judge 'I'm not a defendant, I'm a man'

Is this "Freeman of the Land" thing as batshit crazy as it sounds ?
Yes, absolute divvies.

I first came across them when looking in to the background of some of the people who started some Women against rape group (or some such name) in the wake of the made up rape down Hendon and the marches that brought Tommy Bobinson and all of Britain's right swarming on Sunderland for a while. Anyway one or two of them were members of some 'White pendragon' group or something. Videos all over of them claiming Magna Carta and Freemen of the land. Refuse to pay their council tax or any form of government fine. Loopers. And a strong correlation between that and right wing extremism. But probably left wing extremism too - just idiots basically.

Yes, absolute divvies.

I first came across them when looking in to the background of some of the people who started some Women against rape group (or some such name) in the wake of the made up rape down Hendon and the marches that brought Tommy Bobinson and all of Britain's right swarming on Sunderland for a while. Anyway one or two of them were members of some 'White pendragon' group or something. Videos all over of them claiming Magna Carta and Freemen of the land. Refuse to pay their council tax or any form of government fine. Loopers. And a strong correlation between that and right wing extremism. But probably left wing extremism too - just idiots basically.
Just looked at page one of Google for "White Pendragons".

Wow.

Yes, absolute divvies.

I bet they wail like bitches if their benefits are late.

Back