Unfunny tv shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Britain was absolutely massive, but was the most cretinous television the UK has ever produced.

An old woman pissing herself? What the fuck is funny about that?

An endless series of turd catchphrases repeated as nauseam.

And cretins repeating them out in the real world, If you did this, you were a massive tit.

Any American sitcom.

Little Britain was absolutely massive, but was the most cretinous television the UK has ever produced.

An old woman pissing herself? What the fuck is funny about that?

An endless series of turd catchphrases repeated as nauseam.

And cretins repeating them out in the real world, If you did this, you were a massive tit.
Totally agree with this.

The BBC had some classics man, Porridge, Fawlty Towers, Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, Some Mothers Do Have Them, Steptoe and Son, Likely Lads, Are You Being Served, Citizen Smith etc. God I feel old.
I have to say I still watch Steptoe and Son if I catch them on the telly. The Christmas episodes remain brilliant and were, for me, the funniest thing on tv last Christmas - only rivalled by the Likely Lads Christmas episode (with Terry as a taxi driver and Bob dressed as Captain Hook.) :lol:

Like Fawlty Towers, Dad's Army, Porridge, The Young Ones and Blackadder? (amongst others)

As a vague aside, Keeping Up Appearances ran from 1990 to 1995.
That went well! :lol:

Can't disagree with the ones you've posted (although personally a huge fan of Dad's Army) but these were definitely the diamonds in the rough.

You get my point though, some very poor stuff produced in and around that period.

The BBC had some classics man, Porridge, Fawlty Towers, Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, Some Mothers Do Have Them, Steptoe and Son, Likely Lads, Are You Being Served, Citizen Smith etc. God I feel old.

You are old. Why fight it. You'll be bigging up On the Buses next, Granda.

(OT: This was considered a 10/10 studmuffin in 70's Britain...

Logon or register to see this image
:cool:)

I think some of the shows mentioned, have humour, that flies above the head of some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back