Unexpected bills just before xmas

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Call me daft but I would spend my last penny on my little marra. We've spent 7k on him already this year but all of that has been claimed on insurance. Fingers and toes crossed on this one.
Fingers crossed for you too.

If you can claim then of course. Once it racks up to the thousands I think it needs to be weighed up against the benefit to the pet.

My dog got put to sleep a year ago, loved her to bits but we’d have spent a couple of grand and the estimates were two weeks to 6 months survival for an aggressive cancer.

Bounded out the door on the morning. :cry:

Fingers crossed for you too.

If you can claim then of course. Once it racks up to the thousands I think it needs to be weighed up against the benefit to the pet.

My dog got put to sleep a year ago, loved her to bits but we’d have spent a couple of grand and the estimates were two weeks to 6 months survival for an aggressive cancer.

Bounded out the door on the morning. :cry:
Feel for you there mate. Horrible decision to have to make but the right one in your case. Ours has just had some problems with his legs, ligament on one back leg and fractures in his front two. The majority of the cost for us has been scans. He's now had 3 lots of x rays plus a ct scan and an mri. It took them the mri ct and two lots of x rays to diagnose the fractures in his front two.

Feel for you there mate. Horrible decision to have to make but the right one in your case. Ours has just had some problems with his legs, ligament on one back leg and fractures in his front two. The majority of the cost for us has been scans. He's now had 3 lots of x rays plus a ct scan and an mri. It took them the mri ct and two lots of x rays to diagnose the fractures in his front two.
Aye, I’d spend the money there.

Surprised there’s no buckshee kind of vet. Someone who undercuts the rest.

What was the old one?
Fucked.

Ouch! Spent last night taking the washer to bits in order to fix it but it looks like we are going to have to buy a new one :neutral:

Just replaced my Washer, it was 17 yrs old.
Also just replaced my Butane Gas water heater which was 15 yrs old.
So cannot complain they’ve both had a good innings.

Clios are 10 a penny, surely you’ll be able to pick another up without much trouble.
:lol:

Funny enough that was my first ever car.

Great little motor unless you wanted the lights to come on when you changed gear and the windscreen wipers to be on strike more often than the Frenchman who built it.

:lol:

Funny enough that was my first ever car.

Great little motor unless you wanted the lights to come on when you changed gear and the windscreen wipers to be on strike more often than the Frenchman who built it.
How did she write it off, straight into the back of someone.

Was £12k the total cost of the car or just the damage?

How did she write it off, straight into the back of someone.

Was £12k the total cost of the car or just the damage?
She went into the back of someone. 12k was the cost of the damage.

Hyundai Santa Fe. Two years old and the insurance company have written it off.

I’ve a right fight in my hands trying to get the vehicles true valuation:(

Back