Undr the Cosh - Friday Club

Scotty 1978

Striker
Anyone listen to this it’s awful in my opinion, not funny at all, just shit crack about shagging, love the podcasts but this is utter shite, they need to be careful, some of the content is close to the bone.

Think it's starting to head rapidly towards being exhausted now.

I really enjoyed the podcasts, I've even travelled to live shows, but almost every single one is the same now with fewer and fewer standouts by the season.

Always the same format too - start off by taking about their youth career, breaking into the first team, shagging, t'Christmas do, Parkin having a wank etc. We've heard it all at this point.

Any bigger names they get don't actually say anything of note for fear of implicating people with bigger profiles, so you're left with the lower level players telling the same stories and adding legs to them each time they are told.

I feel it's getting stale now but I haven't checked the viewership figures so maybe I'm wrong. I'm just speaking from personal experience.

Last edited:
I still like to listen to nearly everyone of them when they have guests on (not this friday thing they're doing) while also thinking Parkin and the bald one are hopeless at what they do, Parkin just likes to talk about Christmas parties, Barnsley and dicks, on the McAteer podcast McAteer was talking about the 94 world Cup for about 10 minutes and answering questions about Jack Charlton etc and then after all that Parkin 'Is this the world Cup Roy Keane had a fallout with Mick?' Thick as fuck. The bald one just likes to constantly interrupt the guest talking. Yet despite them irritating me I still watch.

The little bald one has got far too big for his boots now like, thinks he’s some sort of ex professional footballer and professional shagger 😂😂

This week’s wasn’t that good but the previous one and the dating advice was hilarious.

I agree at times they do take it a bit too far with some of the content. Can see them getting sued from some people. Generally look forward to each new one coming out.

Anyone listen to this it’s awful in my opinion, not funny at all, just shit crack about shagging, love the podcasts but this is utter shite, they need to be careful, some of the content is close to the bone.
Most of the Interviews really good , Friday club not for me too.

Last edited:

Back