Underworld

Seen them live 3 times last time was at Clapham Common. The time before was at the MEN cracking line up including New Order and Sasha, bumped into a few of the seaburn lads in there that night.

Had a [Meghan Merkle] girlfriend who refused to listen to them cos she was convinced they sang "Nigga Nigga white thing" in the below song:

Absolutely love that tune. When I picture myself fannying around by the pool in my holiday home I’m going to buy in Majorca when I win the lottery, this is blasting from the 4 fuck off Marshall amps I’ve got positioned in the 4 corner areas of the garden, sun in the sky, looking out over the Med worth a bottle of beer in my hand. It’s happening I tells ya.

Absolutely love that tune. When I picture myself fannying around by the pool in my holiday home I’m going to buy in Majorca when I win the lottery, this is blasting from the 4 fuck off Marshall amps I’ve got positioned in the 4 corner areas of the garden, sun in the sky, looking out over the Med worth a bottle of beer in my hand. It’s happening I tells ya.

Dark And Longy?

darren emmerson on the decks... techno god

left the band years ago marra. Darren price was on board, when they did "dubnobass".

I don't think I've heard the latest one. The last one I bought on CD was A Hundred Days Off. I love Dinosaur Adventure 3D.

chicken lips mix of that, is absolutely frightening. never heard it played out, but could imagine being well medicined and it knocking you not right :lol:

Had this on at work today... it helped me focus on my tasks at hand, or something like that.

Watched that while it was on, but have just went back & listened to the first 30mins on the way to work. Outstanding. & that’s coming from someone who has a passive interest in this type of music.

Back