Underwater Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

Midfield
Hi All. To start I know bugger all about photography. Been diving a few years and for the last two had a second hand digital and housing which was fairly rubbish.

After seeing other peoples snaps i have done a bit of research and just got a Canon G11 and the housing is on its way. I didnt want SLR and external strobes just a simple click and press.

Got the camera and it seems to be very flexible in terms of setup. I am aware of the white balance and need to set it underwater but wondered if any wise folk on here do any underwater snapping and if so any tips on setting up the camera (must be idiot instructions please) :)

A

APB

sorry to be no help at all mate but i've never tried it before, the G11 is a very nice camera though if that helps :lol:

oh and when you do fire some off throw some up here! cheers

RichB

Midfield
Well i am off to the Red Sea in October deep South so hope to see plenty of big fishies and sharks.

The ones I've taken so far are pretty cack but am blaming the camera for that;)

No excuses this year then!

SuperKev

Striker
Well i am off to the Red Sea in October deep South so hope to see plenty of big fishies and sharks.

The ones I've taken so far are pretty cack but am blaming the camera for that;)

No excuses this year then!
Note to whoever wins September comp - for the love of god don't have aquarius as the theme for October or else we're knackered :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.