Underrated things

I had a spare vegetable pilau rice unopened from the night before, fried it up the next day and chopped up a tin of pek into it in the absence of any chicken in the fridge.

I'm not kidding it was exceptional. I almost didn't put it in because I thought if anything it might spoil the quality of the rice, but it was excellent.

I had a spare vegetable pilau rice unopened from the night before, fried it up the next day and chopped up a tin of pek into it in the absence of any chicken in the fridge.

I'm not kidding it was exceptional. I almost didn't put it in because I thought if anything it might spoil the quality of the rice, but it was excellent.

Google for Korean army soup. Okay, it’s based on Spam rather than Pek, but it’s the principle.
The proper stuff is very basic but delicious in equal measure.

Being with family / friends, being happy, trying to buck loads of other Sims and being caught by your boyfriend "Woohooing" in the hot tub with the chick across the road.

The city of Vienna - shocked at the fact hardly anyone I know has visited, much better than Paris, Madrid or Rome for a short break imo (having been to all those places too).

Kiwi fruit.

Holsten Pils

A big bright full Moon in the clear night sky (more like under appreciated than underrated).

Crosswords.
There is something deeply satisfying when you finally get that answer that's been bugging you all day. Even more satisfying when you finish them

Tangerines
No explanation needed. They're bloody lovely

Northern league football
Maybe not so underrated on here, because I know there's a few who enjoy it. But generally I think its vastly underrated. It's a harder game, it's faster, there's more commitment. You can have a beer while you watch it, and if it is crap it's only cost you about 7 quid.

Back