Underrated Fruit and Veg

Thanks but only if you have room and weight in your case xx

No worries, I always post a large box weighing up to twenty kilos to myself at the guesthouse before I fly over. In there I put the stuff that either won't fit into my luggage or breaks easier or weighs more than I care to carry. I then just enjoy the journey knowing most of the stuff I bring will be delivered directly to the guesthouse by a hunky parcel lad wearing a lovely uniform. Everybody wins. :)

I also have a lil' something for your Henry already sorted. Cannot wait to be back there. I need it.

No worries, I always post a large box weighing up to twenty kilos to myself at the guesthouse before I fly over. In there I put the stuff that either won't fit into my luggage or breaks easier or weighs more than I care to carry. I then just enjoy the journey knowing most of the stuff I bring will be delivered directly to the guesthouse by a hunky parcel lad wearing a lovely uniform. Everybody wins. :)

I also have a lil' something for your Henry already sorted. Cannot wait to be back there. I need it.

He’s looking forward to seeing his Uncle Alex too ,
It’s great you’re well enough to make the trip this year - look forward to seeing you xx

Diabetes in a can that stuff - lush though

You can get some nice raspberry cordials but no it’s jot popular as a fruit pop - I’d love it as raspberry is a fave
We’ve discovered the way around this is to buy slush syrup - you can get 12 packs of odd flavours - then add it to soda or tap water.

Making sprouts great again.

Every now and again I like bit of Jägermeister mixed with raspberry pop. I don't seem to be able to find raspberry pop in the NE, is it not a thing in England ?

Barrs make Raspberryade, available in any decent newsagent for about 40p a can.

The King of Fruits.

They do go a bit mad for it over in Asia. Tried it a few times, once you get over the stench it’s ok, but if anything I’d say it’s overrated.
I used to eat it all of the time,I spoke to a guy in Borneo who told me orang utang can smell when the fruit has ripened on a tree from a kilometre away in thick jungle.

We’ve discovered the way around this is to buy slush syrup - you can get 12 packs of odd flavours - then add it to soda or tap water.

Used to love a blue slush but so many places have switched to diet version with sucralose I have to steer clear - in the polish section they usually have raspberry cordial that we buy , sometimes disappears into the brewery though for experiments

Don't know how popular or not it is across the North Sea but here in DK kale is often seen as an old-fashioned veg and seems to have been going out of fashion for years. But it is very easy to grow. I have a pot on my tiny balcony and it grows very happily. And more so, kale is nice. Especially home-made kale soup on cold Winter nights.

It's become very trendy in the UK recently for some reason. They used to feed it to pigs.
I like it but not more than cabbage.

Back