Underrated bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell you who are f***ing superb, but I never hear anyone talk about them Pinegrove.

Their debut album was great and they are class live. Deserve more recognition.

Tell you who are f***ing superb, but I never hear anyone talk about them Pinegrove.

I've never heard any of their music but was reading a good review of them earlier on Stereogum

Just had a quick skip through their last album on Apple Music, added to my library for later, right up my street!

Just had a quick skip through their last album on Apple Music, added to my library for later, right up my street!

It's brilliant like.

I'd advise anyone to go and see them if they get the chance. Saw them at Brudenell in Leeds and twice at Primavera Sound festival this year and they were tremendous every time.

Was that at the Rock Garden? If so I was there.

The Nimmo Brothers still tour but they both have side projects.

Stevie does solo acoustic gigs and his side project is the Stevie Nimmo Trio.

Alan's main band now is King King.

Stevie's Trio are jaw droppingly good.
Very true. They played the Sedgefield Rock and Blues club recently. Both 'side projects' are well worth seeing, and both have recorded great albums. King King have headlined several blues festivals, and I'd give a pint of blood to see Stevie and Alan playing together.

After seeing Blink 182 the other week I've been listening to new guitarist Matt Skibas other band Alkaline Trio quite a bit..superb like..have a listen to this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back