undecided voters

Then I stand by my comment mate you're a part of the problem. Stand up for who you believe in rather than the opposite of who you don't want. You'll be happy when Labour bankrupt the country yet again and won't moan one bit when austerity comes back round in a couple of years putting your loved ones career's and futures at risk once again. Each to their own but unless we can a act on what we believe then this government two party shit will continue forever.
I'm not voting so yes I am part of the problem.

Na if that was the case would have nutted him.

Was just pissed off as was happily chilling upstairs with lass to be interrupted with some wanker at the door when there is a clear sign telling them not to do so

You’d nut some one for knocking on your door?

Im sure the fella was just trying to do his bit.

Valid point IMO , lot are in it just for money and ego/fame rather than to serve the public

Arise the Career Politician.

A lot of this shower haven’t done a decent days graft in their lives , never had to worry about debt , crime,houses for their kids etc.

Out of touch doesn’t come close.

It’s become a lucrative career path for many - where’s the statesmanship , the sense of public duty and civic pride?

I haven't decided. I want a box that says "none of the above, try again."

I feel this election is very important for the direction which the country is about to take but I don't want any of the leaders to take us there and I can't believe any of them. It's very sad the way politics has gone.

FAO mods, Politics forum this boring shite and remove thread starting privileges for OP

Found this good. Voting for my local Green Party, their heart is in the right place at least. One or two more Green seats can only be a good thing in my opinion.

Didn't friends of the earth say

Labours green policy was even better than the greens themselves

Idve happily pulled that noose

FAO mods, Politics forum this boring shite and remove thread starting privileges for OP
This thread had got nothing to do with politics its just about fickleness.

I'm not voting but I'd appreciate it if everyone voted Labour thanks.

Back