undecided voters

anybody else still undecided who to vote for, piss poor leaders on both sides , have Never voted tory before but find Corbyn way too left wing , but boris comes across as a complete tool , lib dem seems a wasted vote also and dont warm to that Jo Swinson atall

gonna be a flip of a coin
Monster raving looney party--at least they are honest

Labour. Stack up all of your objections to Corbyn.

Then look at Boris, his time as Myor, Foreign Secretary ffs. His lies and deceit.

Swinson backed draconian cuts to budgets for a sniff of power.

At the end of the day it's your choice, hell vote Green if you want to. Make you feel better as you put your recycling out.

anybody else still undecided who to vote for, piss poor leaders on both sides , have Never voted tory before but find Corbyn way too left wing , but boris comes across as a complete tool , lib dem seems a wasted vote also and dont warm to that Jo Swinson atall

Far too much smear campaigns and media bias in this country to be able to focus on what each party would actually bring.

Then the politicians themselves, fuck me, it’s like they’ve dragged the extras out from one flew over the cuckoos nest and gave them all senior positions.

I don’t think I’ll actually know who to vote until I’m in that booth, and even then I’ll have doubts after making my mark.

Far too much smear campaigns and media bias in this country to be able to focus on what each party would actually bring.

Then the politicians themselves, fuck me, it’s like they’ve dragged the extras out from one flew over the cuckoos nest and gave them all senior positions.

I don’t think I’ll actually know who to vote until I’m in that booth, and even then I’ll have doubts after making my mark.
you're gonna piss in the voting booth :eek:

If not for the independence issue I’d be voting SNP, as Sturgeon (independence aside) is probably the least ghastly of the leaders. As it stands, she is taking the position that a vote for SNP is a vote for Indyref2 so I’ll be voting Labour.

Great way to make a decision. That gut wrenching feeling when it lands on one particular side can reveal how you truly feel.

Labour. Stack up all of your objections to Corbyn.

Then look at Boris, his time as Myor, Foreign Secretary ffs. His lies and deceit.

Swinson backed draconian cuts to budgets for a sniff of powder.

At the end of the day it's your choice, hell vote Green if you want to. Make you feel better as you put your recycling out.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyone who genuinely agrees with Boris should be on some kind of register.
I am a member of the Labour Party, and although I think Corbyn has been a very poor leader - he is the only choice for a reasonably fair country.
Look at the state of our public services and the NHS are in. Look at the rise of food banks across the country and child poverty.

How could you vote for another five years of this. Simply defies belief for me.
This anarl ^^^^

It's a piss poor choice of leaders TBF - no one would follow them ordinarily - unless just out of curiosity.... I'll be voting on local issues rather than concentrating on national matter.

Back