Uncharted : Lost Legacy

Not when it first came out you couldn't.

Well obviously not considering the DLC came out the year after it came out. The entire expansion pack was £19.99 at full price when it was first released. Easily 50-60 hours worth of game play in that alone plus the 100 hours in the main game. They shouldn't be allowed to sell games that only last 10 hours

Well obviously not considering the DLC came out the year after it came out. The entire expansion pack was £19.99 at full price when it was first released. Easily 50-60 hours worth of game play in that alone plus the 100 hours in the main game. They shouldn't be allowed to sell games that only last 10 hours
Haddaway and shite! :lol: Some of my all time favourites have clocked in at under 10 hours. You can complete Super Metorid in under 3 and that's one of the greatest games of all time, RRP £60 on release. Two of my favourites, Rez and Ikaruga, can be done in under an hour, yet I've poured 100s of hours into them over the years. With Naughty Dog you know you're getting a polished game with high production values and story. I'm tight as fuck but I'll pick it up for £25 and then trade it in after I've played through it a few times for the platinum.

Haddaway and shite! :lol: Some of my all time favourites have clocked in at under 10 hours. You can complete Super Metorid in under 3 and that's one of the greatest games of all time, RRP £60 on release. Two of my favourites, Rez and Ikaruga, can be done in under an hour, yet I've poured 100s of hours into them over the years. With Naughty Dog you know you're getting a polished game with high production values and story. I'm tight as fuck but I'll pick it up for £25 and then trade it in after I've played through it a few times for the platinum.

I couldn't play games like that over and over again. It's literally the same game, the same story and the same end results. Two play throughs at most with a second to pick up collectibles. As much as I enjoyed uncharted 4, it was a one time play through at most

I couldn't play games like that over and over again. It's literally the same game, the same story and the same end results. Two play throughs at most with a second to pick up collectibles. As much as I enjoyed uncharted 4, it was a one time play through at most
That's you. I'll wager the game will sell extremely well for the reasons posted in my last reply.

I've played each of the uncharteds at least three times each

You're not supposed to though, it's an experience as much as a game.

Saying that, I've finished The Last of Us 3 times :lol:

I've never played Unchartered or the Last of Us after finishing it. The only non sport games I go back to really are the From Software games occasionally.

Doubt I'll get this. I enjoyed Unchartered 4 but eventually I just wanted to finish it. Can't even remember what it was about really

I've never played Unchartered or the Last of Us after finishing it. The only non sport games I go back to really are the From Software games occasionally.

Doubt I'll get this. I enjoyed Unchartered 4 but eventually I just wanted to finish it. Can't even remember what it was about really

Uncharted 4 was brilliant but it got to a point about half way through where it was clearly getting samey and I just wanted it to finish

Uncharted 4 was brilliant but it got to a point about half way through where it was clearly getting samey and I just wanted it to finish
There was a point in the game where even the characters were taking the piss out of coming to a locked door and having to climb around to get into the place.

Surely if you're using your characters to take the piss its time to change things up a bit.

I love the uncharted games but am not sorry they're done, four looked great but was pretty tedious tbh. Am hoping lost legacy with different characters might offer a bit more.

There was a point in the game where even the characters were taking the piss out of coming to a locked door and having to climb around to get into the place.

Surely if you're using your characters to take the piss its time to change things up a bit.

I love the uncharted games but am not sorry they're done, four looked great but was pretty tedious tbh. Am hoping lost legacy with different characters might offer a bit more.

Far too many different locations imo. Should have used fewer but had bigger more challenging puzzles.

Back